4 | christmas gifts

Eren: His gifts for you include an ugly Christmas sweater that you never realized you wanted until Eren got it I for you, a pop socket or some kind of add-on accessory for your phone that's really cute, and a pair of golden earrings with lots of intricate patterns strewn all over them that look like they're worth a million bucks.

Mikasa: This entire year she's been keeping track of everything you 'oohed' and 'ahhed' at in the store in some kind of journal. And with the wish list for Christmas you sent to her, she literally bought everything you wanted. Are you surprised? No. Kind of creeped out? Well, not really. Happy? Sure.

Armin: It's the typical Armin gift - he gets you vinyl records of your favorite albums and artists, merch from that one fandom that you've been wanting the entire year, and a throw blanket for the two of you to watch movies and snuggle under. Oh, and don't forget all of the action figures he bought of your favorite anime!

Levi: The best that Levi could do for your Christmas gift is just some card and money. Okay, fine, maybe he did buy you that one item on your list that you really wanted (and it was inexpensive, too, no wonder), but I guess Levi was expecting more from you since it's his birthday as well and not just Christmas.

Erwin: You get more gifts than you could ever get from Mikasa. He gives you all of these fancy clothes and jewelry and perfume as if you were some spoiled princes and- wait, is that something from Adam and Eve? Oh jeez, uh, you might want to stay away from that this year...or, you know, if it's your thing...I...I don't judge.

Hange: I guess that no matter what, Hange is always in her own mood to do whatever. For Christmas, she pranks you with empty boxes and boxes that lead to smaller boxes that lead to even smaller boxes. Her only non-prank gift is a nice do-it-yourself photo collage she made of you and her, along with some stickers posted in places every now and then.

Mike: A collar and leash, a new bowl to eat out of, some new chew toys...wait a second, none of that's for you. All he got for Christmas was things for your pets. Er, to be fair, you didn't get anything for him wither and ended up spending your gift budget on...also gifts for your dogs. Well, the two of you are happy for your dogs anyways, so there's nothing to get mad about.