47 | reacting to your bff

woOO- happy friday! especially for the fellow peeps that just wrapped up their first week of school. mine was a little hectic, but at the same time i'm going to keep a positive attitude about it since you never know

this was a request from LeviAckerman_ilysm about how they would react to your bff! specifically one of the opposite gender, but you know me, i try to keep stuff gender neutral here jdkfd. i'm assuming that phrase means that the characters react to a bff that you could have an attraction to, but if not, lemme know and i'll try to change it! hope you enjoy and all of you have a wonderful weekend as always. peace

-

Eren: He would probably shrug it off. After all, you've known both your BFF and Eren for both long amounts of time. Part of a relationship is trust, and he gives it. Though don't be surprised when he checks your phone for new text messages more often than usual. Sometimes, he can't help but feel jealous that a lot of your attention is being directed at them instead of him, and you have to tell him to chill with the micro-managing.

Mikasa: Hmm...well, if you expected me to write that Mikasa was going to be the most jealous out of all the roster, you're not wrong. She does value your time with her more than anything else. However, she also understands that your BFF is, well, just that. She knows what it's like to be only close to a few people, and won't be angry if you want to spend time with them. Physical touch is a little alarming to her, though. Hugs or small punches make her a little weary, regardless of how playful they are. She's the mom, after all.

Armin: Armin's pretty chill with you having your BFF with you a lot of the time. In fact, most of your friends he's fine with hanging out with - that is, the ones he knows are good. The ones that aren't are the ones that he doesn't know very well. Often in his free time, he takes up some internet searches to look through their social media and find if they have any records on them. In his words, "just in case..." though you know what this means.

Levi: He's only cool with your BFFs if they're cool with him. Basically they have to be able to withstand a lot of pressure. And by pressure, I mean Levi acting like their dad. He's gonna ask him a lot of questions and make a ton of dumb jokes and just intimidate them. Especially to the ones he feels like you might be too close for comfort to. What can I say? He just wants the best for you.

Erwin: You would think that his prescense as the commander of the SC would be enough to ward away your BFFs that have more than subtle romantic intentions with you. However, you'd be dead wrong. Erwin is set on making sure that all your friends stay as just that. He tells them repeatedly that he thinks you and them are good friends, and that the two of you seem to have a good friendship...stuff like that. But of course, he keeps it subtle. I don't think it's possessive behavior.

Hange: Hange doesn't really care if you're attracted to your best friend or whatever. Honestly, if it would really make you happy, then they would want you to break up with them and be with your BFF. However, what would also make them happy is if all of you spent some quality time together. They love getting to know your BFF, as it clues them in on other things that make you happy. An example is if they see you and them hugging a lot, then they'll hug you more! It's sort of like a parrot thing.

Mike: I mean...we already discussed what he would do if he were to find out if you were cheating on him. I think it would be plain and simple enough to say that he's fully aware on the intentions of your friends. If he has a reason to be jealous - like if he finds out that you did something a little flirty - then he will be, and do his best to tell you through his actions that he's not comfortable. Other than that, he would lay low and be chill with them.