59 | big + little spoons

hello, and sorry for not updating last week! the schedule for me rn is a bit chaotic, so pardon if i don't update for a while. but for this week, i have this request from IIwaifyExE_x3II who prompted me to write about who would be the big and little spoon! this chapter might be on the short side due to it being very simple, but i hope you guys enjoy!!

also looked to the first preference and realized erwin's name wasn't bolded and i'm super angry >:( i'mma change that in a bit

-

Eren: Eren is the big spoon, while you're the little one. He feels a lot of comfort in knowing that he has his arms wrapped tightly around you, making sure that no danger comes your way in the night time. He also likes to lean his head against yours since...why not? Sometimes you feel like it's on purpose since he snores so much, but whatever. It is what it is.

Mikasa: Big spoon? Little one? How about...either one because she could care less? Being with you is all that matters, and both sides have their ups. Being a big spoon means that she can protect you, being a little one means she gets to feel you protecting her - kind of. That being said, she might not seem like it, but she does prefer being a little spoon.

Armin: Due to Armin's weird and recently developed habit of sleepwalking (didn't put this in the sleeping chapter but oh well), you tend to lean towards being the big spoon so that he doesn't escape. However, I would say that big / little spoon depends on how tall you are - if you're taller than him, he wants you to be the big spoon. If you're shorter, than little. In his words "so it's not awkward physically".

Levi: Speaking of 'in his words', in Levi's words..."why would I care about spoons?" He's used to tossing and turning around in the bed so much that sleeping positions are his last priority. After introducing the concept to him, though, he would much rather you be the big spoon. For him, it's very comforting to have your arms around him so that he knows you're still there for him. It makes him sleep easier, and it also gives him ease after waking up from nightmares.

Erwin: Alright, let's settle this. *Breathes in* Erwin is a certified big spooner because I said so, and he's my fav. I don't care how tall you are or who you think you are, but Erwin just loves the thought of you being warm and all snuggly into his chest. He's literally the best big spoon you'll ever have, so make sure you thank him one of these days.

Hange: You would think that they could care less...and you would be exactly correct. Like Mikasa sees it, each way has their own ups and downs. But recently, they've been leaning towards being the little spoon. It gives them a weird, tingly sensation whenever you wrap your arms around them - in a good way, of course. It's warm, comfortable, and they couldn't ask for anything else.

Mike: So...yeah. You're the little spoon, have fun. This is less of because of preference, but more of because if you were to be the little spoon, there's a 90% chance that you're going to get crushed. Besides, it's super fun since he usually goes into a semi-fetal position, so you're all squished. Well, squished, but I ensure you that you're also comfy.