27 | marriage talk

happy friday :D hope you guys enjoy this preference! also yall worked some magic and got this to over 1k+ votes. i know that there's usually more when there are this many reads, but im still really grateful for this!! thank you guys so much aaaa

Eren: He would be 100% excited at the sight of the word 'marriage'. Thinking about getting married to the love of his life and spending the rest of his days with them is something he thought he would never do. Yet, he's so scared as this is going to be the biggest decision he's ever made in his life. In his head, he's thinking of everything that can go wrong.

Mikasa: Scared of losing you, Mikasa would love and hate marriage at the same time. Being with you for the rest of your life? Great. Sharing a family together as well as your love? She would give up everything for that. But it's just that when you die, the relationship is gone. The vows do say until death do us part, after all.

Armin: You'd think that Armin would be nervous, or at least a bit sad. But he's surprisingly optimistic; he's done everything he can to learn about you and what it would take for the two of you to live your best life together forever. If he was ever confident about something; this would be it.

Levi: Marriage. He hasn't heard that word in a gazillion years, and when he heard it, it wasn't even about him. When you proposed the idea of devoting your lives to each other, it would be an understatement to say that he was shellshocked. And anxious. After all that he's been through, this was nerve wrecking. Nevertheless, he's hoping he can make it with you.

Erwin: By the time you've mentioned the word that you want to start a life with him, he's probably already gotten a ring and has planned an entire wedding for you. And now that you've stated that you want to devote your heart to him (yes), he's super hyper (to Erwin standards). What could be better than this?

Hange: She really wasn't expecting this. And now that you've said that you want to get married to her, she's as bubbly as can be. No one has ever gotten this far with her in a relationship before, and you saying you wanting to marry her just makes her want to smile from ear to ear. She loves you more than you could ever imagine, and would do anything for this.

Mike: The gentle giant is a blushing mess when you mention the word. He pretends he doesn't hear you, and says for you to repeat what you just said. But on the inside, his heart is beating as quick as ever. Getting married? To you? Oh yes.