10 | the smut chapter ;)

This will contain a general headcanon of how they have sex with you and a short drabble for your first time together. This also doesn't have the EMA trio because I don't believe that they should be put into an NSFW chapter, thank you for understanding!

General Headcanon

Levi: Ah, sex with Captain Levi. After all he's been through in his life, he's usually not the type to be so slick with his pick-up lines neither be the one to get you into bed in your favorite position. But, since you're his love, he tries to make it work between the two of you, possibly even getting a bit rough with you at some points. With him, it's all about experimenting and experiencing things. You never know, maybe you can borrow that thing that Erwin has in his desk that totally isn't a-

Erwin: (I have no regrets writing this, I swear-) So...yeah. Remember that gift Erwin got you for Christmas? Yeah. This is where you're using it. You've never thought that ERWIN out of all of the crazy people in this roster would use...these...cuffs and...whips on you. He loves to dom you in bed and give himself pleasure by watching you suffer enjoy yourself. And if you don't like that, let's just say he's super vanilla with you, all loving and gentle and stuff. Totally. Sure. Mmm hmm.

Hange: Award for second-most-enthusiastic when having sex with you is Hange. Like Levi, your bedtime experiences are all about experimenting with each other and trying new things, except, this time and unlike Levi, she's really into it. She's always open to any suggestions that you have, whether it be a new position or some kind of fetish. But her favorite part of this is when you go rough on her in any way possible.

Mike: Of course, we all know Mike isn't much of a talker, so his communication with you, especially in bed, tends to get quite...physical. Like Eren, he loves to give you tons of hickeys on your neck and just put his lips and tongue on you in general - to him, it's like heaven when he can get to feel your skin on him. This also calls for a bit of impact play, too, him leaving lots of rough bruises on you when the two of you are done with business in bed.

First Time Drabbles

Levi:

"Well, I don't know how this works. You tell me how to do this," Levi thrusted into you again. "Every time I slow down you still say I'm too fast. Ugh." With an obvious resentment towards you, Levi slammed his (redacted) into you, making you slightly squeak.

"See?"

"It's not that you're going too fast, it's that you're hurting me by - ow - thrusting into me that hard. Like that." Although he was good at it, it didn't feel like he even cared about the experience. It was like he wanted to just get over this moment that was supposed to be so special to not only him, but you - how many people could say they lost their virginity to humanity's strongest?

"Ah, sorry." Really, it sounded like you were a one-timer. Even after he said a 'sincere' apology, he shrugged it off, making you feel a bit tense.

"Levi, do you even care about this?" Even though you didn't want to say it, you wanted him to know so badly.

"Not really," he looked away from you and stopped. "It's just that I don't want to mess up the bedsheets. And I don't even know what I'm doing wrong with you, either."

"Maybe it's because of your lack of passion?" You didn't even try to insinuate it. This relationship was not going down like this.

"What? Do you want me to thrust inside of you with passion and love? Tsk." You nodded with encouragement. "Alright, twerp, I'll try to do this the 'right' way." Levi slammed inside of your (redacted), and you don't know why because he was going at the same speed as before and thrusting as hard as he could, but he felt like he was doing this with lots of love inside of him.