6 | kisses

Eren: Eren loves to kiss your neck and collarbone the most, heck, any part of your chest area will do fine for him, too. As long as he does it nice and rough - he loves to see the embarrassed look on your face after he stops and give you a teasing smile that always leads to something else...like cuddles in bed! What did you think I was going to say?

Mikasa: Mikasa doesn't care much for kisses, although she occasionally gives you a little one on your forehead every now and then like she's your mother sending you to school.  And when the rare occasion comes when she kisses you on your cheek or neck, she pulls you in for a sweet hug to show you that she really cares.

Armin: Out of all of the places that he could have, Armin chooses to kiss and bop your nose with lots of love! Never once have you seen him try to do something dirty to you since he says (and I quote) that it's 'kind of weird', but you're not very surprised by that. Plus, whenever he kisses you, he steams up like a tea kettle, so I don't think that the two of you are going to get much more than that.

Levi: The chances of Levi kissing you anywhere and any day are so low that you might as well have a better chance of winning the lottery. When you asked why, he just thinks that it's so gross with all of those germs he's getting on you. But the first time he kissed you (on your cheek), he was quick like Armin and sweet and gentle like Mikasa. You wish he would kiss you again.

Erwin: Did someone say kisses? Because, as Erwin's S/O, you're in for one wild ride. He kisses you everyday and night, every single place imaginable, and he loves to get freaky with it (in private, of course)! When he kisses you, he holds your body so tight to him, and you might even see a bit of tongue action as well depending on where - oh, did I mention hickeys? Yeah, expect lots of those.

Hange: Now, thankfully, Hange isn't a gigantic lunatic when it comes to kissing you in lots of different spots. After spending lots of time with her, though, you can tell that she's really into kissing your face...any part of it - you name it, she probably kissed it once or twice before. She's super passionate about it, too, but, like I said, she isn't as freaky as Erwin.

Mike: Since your height is nothing compared to Mike's, he has no choice but to bend his poor back over to kiss you (unless you're tall as he is). And when he doesn't feel like bending down, he just lifts you up out of nowhere giving you a little scare or two, and then kisses and pats your forehead. They're super soft and gentle like he is.