40 | favorite flowers

happy friday!! this preference is pretty self explanatory so there's not much to say. BUT i do have an announcement to make: i won't be here next week since i'm going to an art camp so if you have any questions / requests i'll get to them afterwards, plz be patient. thanks and i hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!

-

Eren:

Roses

Eren's not exactly a florist, so he's not the most...original when it comes to picking out bouquets for your dates. And even though he only gets roses, he gets them because they stand for love. Not matter what, he wants you to know that he loves you.

Mikasa:

Larkspur / Windflower

(These look similar to the ones that appear in the beginning the series when Eren is sleeping / when the canons are fired at the Shiganshina trio) Larkspurs / windflowers give Mikasa memories of times where she used o hang around you, Eren, and Armin. She likes to take comfort in the fact that as long as these flowers grow, she can be reminded of the four of you being together.

Armin:

Yellow Iris

When you first held one out to him, you noticed that it matched the exact shade of his hair. From that day forth, he treasured the flower and began to study it, growing to know of it's symbolism for passion. Trust me, when you're in a relationship with him, he has TONS of that.

Levi:

Snapdragon

When Levi took his first look at the snapdragon, it reminded him of you. Why? Among the other flowers in the patch, it stood out. Just like you stood out against the crowd of cadets that he's worked with or saw fly past the hallways. And they're pretty.

Erwin:

Poppy

Erwin's go-to-gift for you is a simple bouquet of flowers, and the poppies sort of...popped out to him when he was first buying flowers for you. The simple color palette trio of red, white, and blue sort of stuck to him. And let me tell you, the look on this man's face when he found out that poppies were used to remember dead soldiers was SHOCKED.

Hange:

Dahlia

Strong. Creative. Change. Dignity. When you think of these words, Hange might come in mind...ok, maybe not dignity, but you get the point. When researching flowers and whatnot for experiments, Hange read over a few times that dahlias mean the above words, and thought that you might like them since they reminded her of herself.

Mike:

Honeysuckle

It doesn't take bingewatching AOT ten times to know that Mike likes things that smell good. One of the sweetest smelling flowers to him is a honeysuckle. And since sweet smelling things make him happy, he was reminded of you! Ever since, he's been coating your head with them and taking you to fields full of them.