35 | kid talk

happy fridayyyy!! first off i want to thank you guys for almost 100k reads and 2k votes. i honestly thought that this wouldn't happen but i am really thankful of how supportive you guys are aaa 💗💗 thank you for reading and please enjoy this chapter

i've also been thinking about if i should post more of my writing on here. not more scenario / preference books but character x reader / original character stories. idk if i've asked this before but what would you guys think? 👀

-

Eren: Even when he was a child, Eren wasn't a big fan of toddlers and what not, as he barely got along with anyone but Armin. But now that he has you in his life, he knows well that whatever the two of you have in your arms one day - whether it be a boy or girl, straight or queer - he'll love them no matter what, because he loves you more than he loves himself. Cheesy, yes, but it's what he thinks when you bring the topic of kids up.

Mikasa: Sorry, kids? With Mikasa? I didn't mean to make that sound like a bad thing - it's literally the exact opposite. Heck, maybe a little too good in the eyes of Mikasa - she literally jumps for joy at the thought of raising kids with you. It's just that when she was young, this is the life she had planned out for herself. She wanted to have a family, and she wanted to raise a child so badly. With you, Mikasa can do just that...and possibly live a normal life, maybe?

Armin: Being Armin, he would worry at first. Kids? What about their toys, their future, what we do in our free time if we even have any? Kids to him are a bundle full of surprises (good and bad), so it gives him a splitting headache. Until he realizes that its his kid as well as yours. All of the possibilities come to light, like teaching them about the outside of the walls, the titans, how you and him met...screw the bad thoughts about having kids.

Levi: Unlike what you would think, Levi doesn't think the thought of raising children isn't bad at all. He would love to spend all of his time with you and his newborn - but he doesn't say it, and I think he has a good reason why. This is a new chapter of his life, where he's finally with the people he loves the most - they're going to die, no doubt about it. As much as he wants to have a kid with you, he's come way too far in his life to lose it all. So...maybe not.

Erwin: Now, when you talk about kids, he doesn't hear the word kids. He hears that you want to start a family with him. Although he would love to, it's coming to the point where all of this is too much for him. Like Levi, he's come way too far with you to lose it all. Maybe having a kid with him will increase his motivation to fight the titans, but...what happens if he dies? Erwin isn't the type of man to leave the rest of his family alone and in the dust. He's not letting that happen - hell, he shouldn't have even been with you in the first place. So...a no. Again. Sorry :(

Hange: Hange's always been fond of kids (acting like one herself most of the time), so the mention of the word 'kids' or any variation of it is going to get her HYPED UP. She starts making plans of how she's going to teach them all about titans, about the wacky stories she has as a Survey Corps veteran - uh, maybe not all of them are kid-friendly, so you might want to check with her on that, but...hey! She loves your future children already! What's not to love about that?

Mike: Ok...you have never seen this man so talkative in your life. Well, a few more words than the average one line of dialogue you get from him a day...but still. Even though you just asked about starting a family, he's already giving you a bear hug and sobbing relentlessly because he LOVES the thought of starting a family with you, and would do anything to fight for it. He usually doesn't deal well with kids, but he'll make an exception, just this once.