11 | favorite thing about you

Eren: For Eren, the best thing about you to him is your eyes. They tell so much about your entire story because of how bright they burn and how they shimmer. Your eyes tell him that you're brave, passionate, charming, and most of all, beautiful. He couldn't go a day without looking into those beautiful orbs of yours.

Mikasa: Now this is something difficult, naming Mikasa's favorite thing about you. She loves everything about you, but, I think what she loves about you the most is the way you hug her. Random, sure, but the way her eyes light up is like magic. Just being engulfed in your warm embrace, however, is something that feels like such a privilege to her. How many people get to say they have someone to go to and hug, a home they can go to wherever they are?

Armin: Your best quality, to Armin, is your spirit. Sometimes, you act a bit crazy, or, to put it in better words, you seem like a child to him. Even though some would find it annoying, he loves it since it opens up your curious and ambitious side. And, oh boy, we all know that Armin loves the curious and exploring the unknown. Finding someone that shares his same interests is incredible.

Levi: Ironic - Levi's favorite thing about you is something that he would usually never care about in most others - your smile. It perks him up on a bad day. He never understands how someone like you can smile so often while put up such a nice face in not so nice situations - and it's not even a front, it's genuine happiness. That's odd for a soldier, but Levi admires that trait. Smiling with sad. A nice, soft, real smile of a person he's trusted for a time.

Erwin: This man thinks everything you say is like pure gold. Your voice? Pleasing like music. Your comments on everything? Beautiful, they add flavor to your personality. Insults to the other veterans? Amazing. He couldn't think of one better. The point is, Erwin loves your words because he's a man of many, many words, and he totally loves it when somebody talks smart or makes a good point or two in a conversation. Especially those insults on his friends. They actually make him laugh.

Hange: You'd think she'd favorite something super weird about you, like a birthmark you have or your voice crack, but no. Hange loves the fact that you can accept her for her ridiculous personality at some moments, even though, of course, you know she is serious most of the time. Just the fact that you can see through all of her wackiness is something special to her.

Mike: An ability to communicate without words when it comes to Mike is something he's been searching for for way too long. For you, it's easy to read what Mike is feeling at the time - he's not the best communicator, obviously. Because of your ability to sense what's on his mind and usually initiate a conversation with him is his favorite thing about you all the way.