29 | your best friend

happy easter and good friday everyone!! i hope you're enjoying your week and also this chapter! i didn't have an easter chapter eady but i do have this wholesome one- i also want to write one for pranks as april fools was yesterday. but oh well, once again hope you enjoy :D

Eren: This one is a toughie, as Eren gets along with most people. But, if I were to choose your best friend while you were in a relationship with him, it would be Jean. Probably because how much the two interact with each other, regardless of you being Eren's partner. It's fun to see them fight, and it's even better when you come to break those said fights up.

Mikasa: 100% Eren. The two of you can relate to each other so much since you grew up with each other, and even more now that you're dating Mikasa. Her bothering you a lot for no reason, lots of pleading and crying from her - name anything from Mikasa and Eren knows it. The two of you know every single trick to make her smile, cry, and laugh.

Armin: I have this feeling that you and Marco would go along well together if you're dating Armin. The two of them have leadership abilities, are smart, and overall genuinely good people to hang around with. Hanging out with them is always a blast, and all three of you love acting like kids around each other.

Levi: You might think she would be jealous of you, but Petra only sees you as an inspiration. Every time she sees you, she can't help but to smile and stare in awe as if you were a god. Anyone who gains the respect and love of Captain Levi is somebody worth hanging out with to her. Everyday, you give her the inside scoop of what it's like to date the Captain.

Erwin: Nile is your best friend, but he's Erwin's worst enemy. Sort of. At first, when Erwin introduced you to him, he laughed you off and thought the entire 'partner' deal was a joke. But after a long time, he's shown respect for you being able to put up with Erwin and his shenanigans. Though he will lecture you on why he's not a really...good person to hang out with.

Hange: Screw only having one best friend when dating Hange. Why not have her entire squad; Keiji, Abel, Nifa, and especially Moblit? First, all of them are fun to hang around, and show the same passion for Hange as you do. Second, all of you feel like family because of how everyone loves to mess with each other and have good talks. What is there not to like?

Mike: You've seen her in some of the one-shot preferences I've put out before, so it's not that surprising. When dating Mike, you best friend, for sure, will be Nanaba. She's always got your back and the tricks up her sleeve you need to get Mike's attention. All she wants to do is make the two of you the happiest couple possible!