36 | when you can't sleep

HAPPY FRIDAY and almost end of school for me yippeee - i hope you all enjoy this preference and thank you all so much for getting this to 100k reads??? yall are some insane mad lads. i don't have much to say because i actually put up a face reveal on the quotev version of this book. if you wanna find it my user name is Creatality but yeah...thank you all so much i appreciate every one of you ;; 😩

-

Eren: It's probably because of him and his snoring. Nevertheless, he always asks if you're ok (you don't ever mention him snoring when he asks why you can't sleep) and if he can get you anything, from a midnight snack to cuddles. Oblivious. But cute - Eren really cares for your well being.

Mikasa: When Mikasa was a kid, her mother always sang her songs and read her stories to soothe her when in bed - and that's exactly what she does to you. Her voice is soothing, and the way the words fall off of her lips is sweeter than honey. With her, no matter how bad you want to stay up, you'll shut your eyes and dream in peace in a matter of seconds.

Armin: He honestly doesn't know what to do except stay up with you. Or, in some cases, offer you to stay up all night and read / play video games with him. But, if you have anything on your mind, or any steam you want to release from an exhausting day, Armin's always there to listen. And that usually puts you to sleep.

Levi: Levi can't sleep, either. As in he can't sleep most of the time you two go to bed. Seeing you awake with him is great - he gets to talk to you until he puts his own self to sleep, taking you with him. He's always there for you, and as long as you're there with him, the two of you will soon fall asleep.

Erwin: Most of the time, you get up and try to visit Erwin (who's most of the time in his office doing an all-nighter while you're sleeping). Him holding you in his lap while he's signing papers or you nuzzling into his neck as you watch does the trick. Honestly, Erwin is a more fitting bed then...well, a bed. Like, it's so easy to fall asleep on him for some reason?

Hange: Probably either going to knock you out so that you can sleep or force you to help her with her research, no matter how clumsy you are when tired. Hange is a mess when it comes to getting you to go to sleep, as she has no idea what the word 'sleep' even means. Heck, if none of the above work, you might be spending the night with her captured titans (they don't bite, don't worry).

Mike: you sort of have to work the problem out by yourself, as Mike is ninety-nine percent of the time in dreamland when you're struggling to shut your eyes tight for the night. But...you know, it's Mike. His body is warm and snuggly and, of course, big, so it makes the perfect pillow. If you're having trouble sleeping, then you're just using the wrong pillow.