42 | you...cheat??

happy friday :DDD ik i probably said that i wouldn't promote any of my socials on here anymore but uh I GOT A TOYHOUSE ACC AND IM REALLY HAPPY! my @ is creatfran if you wanna hmu!! and i'm kinda swamped with making art for artfight as well, but i'll find the time to interact. hope you guys enjoy this chapter and have a great weekend!!

-

Eren: Well...you messed up. And it's not just 'oh, you cheated? I'm kind of heartbroken, Y/N,' it's the whole 'I hate you and you need to get out of my life NOW' sort of ordeal. Eren, although more heartbroken rather than filled with rage by your lack of faith in the relationship, would definitely scream at you for a few hours. In complete denial, he would probably go on a mini rampage before breaking down and staying still for the next few days.

Mikasa: Why? I mean, out of all of the people to cheat on in this roster...you picked Mikasa? Bad decision - but at least she won't be mad at you. Instead, she'll take her anger out on whoever it was that you were kissing and or sleeping with and, not surprisingly, herself. I mean, she wasn't good enough, so that's why you cheated, right? Mikasa's gaslighting tendency grows into a flame when you cheat, and her heart breaks into a million pieces.

Armin: Armin's entire state of mind crashes out of the window and onto the pavement when you dare to do something like this. Right from the get go, he starts to go insane. Remember when he (spoiler alert, I guess) was talking to Bertholdt about Annie being supposedly tortured and held captive? It's not as creepy, but he will start to act somewhat like that. And he'll cry, too. Expect lots of tears and smiles coming from the same boy. :|

Levi: After catching you, he...doesn't really confront you. He distances himself from you like his life depends on it, and he will not, under any circumstances, talk to you or look you directly in the eye. Ever. Again. It's like you put some curse on him and broke a spell at the same time if that makes sense. Well, let's just say that he won't be falling in love for a while.

Erwin: He gives up. He can't do anything anymore - there's a ton of paperwork stacked on his desk, yet he can't write a single letter on a piece of parchment. There's an entire army for him to lead, but he can't even control himself - when Erwin finds out you're cheating, it makes him so paranoid and scared. Who knew that the one closest to his heart could be the one to break it? He didn't. And he's feeling awful about it.

Hange: If you've never seen Hange mad, then get ready to see her FURIOUS. She doesn't just take her glasses off, she throws them to the ground and practically smashes them. You've pretty much broken her at that point. Hange starts to yell, kick, and throw a temper tantrum at the same time, ranting on about 'trust' and 'love' and your future with her and how you screwed it up.

Mike: Being honest, no matter how much you've cheated on him, he would probably know and would be waiting for you to just say it. And he's not angry or sad...just disappointed. He believed in you, he let down his guard for you - yet all he got in return was this? There's not much more to say. He just sort of leaves you to be and then doesn't talk to you much.