26 | complications (p3)

the finale of the request!! IM SORRY THIS IS SUPER CHEESY AND ITS ONLY FLUFF NOTHING SPICY D: but i hope yall enjoy anyway!!

"So, did you enjoy it or not?"

All pairs of eyes were on Yelena - even she was staring at her hands, trying to figure out what to say.

"Uh..." she swallowed, "I mean...it was...it was..."

"Great!" Hange said. "If she's not giving her opinion, I will. I thought it was cute and all."

"I thought it was okay," Yelena put her face in her hands. "Anyway, how about we...stop this game of truth or dare and do something else. Like Y/N suggested before," she put her hands to her sides, "watch a movie or something."

"Or go out for a walk." Hange said, nodding to you like you already made your decision.

"I think that Y/N would stay with her girlfriend and watch a movie," Yelena said.

"Or go out for a walk with her bestie."

You blinked at the two of them. "How about we could do both? Well, not at the same time, but..." you shrugged, at a loss for words, "you get the point. Doing stuff doesn't have to mean only one person gets their way. Y'know...like in this...relationship that's going on between the three of us?"

"Are you suggesting that we're all dating or something?" The tall girl narrowed her eyes at you.

"No," you scoffed. "To explain further, I'm saying this isn't some sort of one way or the other situation. I can date Yelena and still be friends with Hange-" the scientist gave an indifferent eye roll, "-or I can...can date both of you. Maybe. Would that make you both happy?"

"What do you mean?" They played with their goggles a bit like you were out of focus in their sight. If anything was out of sight, it was your message of getting along with each other.

Smiling, you started to laugh a little. "Yelena said that she liked it when you kissed her, didn't she?"

The girl nodded as her eyes widened. "Yup," she looked away.

"If she's telling the truth and thought it wasn't that bad, then maybe both of you can get along together after all. And it'll be better."

They both blinked at you. Indifference found in the gaze of their eyes, you let out a nervous huff and scratched your head. "C'mon, guys. I don't want this fighting to go on forever. There's something called sharing if you've ever been to kindergarten before." 

"I have been to kindergarten!" Hange scream-whispered.

"Then you must know what Y/N's talking about," Yelena smirked, looking back towards them. 

"And I've been saying it for the past few hours. First unintentionally at the restaurant, and then here," you chimed in. "You guys won't have to fight over me if we're just...all together. Sharing is caring, after all."

The two looked at each other. First with disgust, then their expressions started to melt and bloom into warm and rather suggestive smiles. Then they looked at you.

"So," you said, "what are you going to say to each other?"

"What do you mean?" They asked in unison.

"The magic words."

"Let's..." Hange giggled, "make out with each other?"

"You mean please," Yelena raised on eyebrow.

"The other magic words," you shook your head. "When you want to apologize for hurting each others feelings." Honestly, you felt like a middle-aged teacher sitting next to two four year-olds and trying to explain these concepts to them. Sharing? Saying sorry? What was next?

"Oh," both of them said, "sorry."

"That's better."

"Oh my gosh," Hange said. They turned to Yelena. "This all started out with me kissing you! It was only a kiss, how did it end up like-" 

You waved your hand in the air. "Not now, Hange. Not now."

"Sorry," they said. "Wait, I know what I can do to make it up to you guys. For all of this, not the random karaoke." They beckoned a finger, signaling that both of you should come towards them. And you and Yelena did.

"What is it?" Yelena asked.

"Wait..." Hange said, lifting her goggles up.

Though it was tense in the room for a moment, like some suspense scene in the middle of the horror movie, their big reveal of an apology was worth the wait: it came in the form of a few kiss on the cheek for the two of you.

"There you go," Hange watched as both of your faces turned a ripe tomato red. "That's better."

"That's one heck of an apology," you said, giving them and Yelena a kiss back. "But whatever. I get it. Love you two."

"Love you back," they both said in perfect unison, only to turn to each other and give each other yet another kiss.

Bonus:

The three of you held hands as Hange led the way, skipping over to the restaurant where all of you had your first technical date. While she looked unfazed, you knew Yelena was enjoying herself.

And you were, too.

"Hello," the waiter at the front desk of the restaurant said, looking at all of you - still holding hands - with wide eyes. "Name's Porco...again. And I see that all of you are...dating now?"