52 | dying in their arms (+ jsc!)

oh look who returned to her preference book >:I

you read the title correctly again- this is going to be starring jean, sasha, and connie! it was actually a request from quotev, but you can take it as a small treat for me being away for a week lol. i hope you guys enjoy and have a great weekend!

and on another note, i released chapter 1 + 2 of my jjba oc's story on ao3 and toyhouse! it would be great if you could go check it out since it's a big project of mine and it would be great to hear feedback! if it makes you interested, i also drew a couple of art pieces for it as well. so if you like jojo, are bored, and need something to read, you know where to go :0 the links are in my announcements in my profile!

anyway, enjoyyy

(and yes, some of this is going to be a little bit gory- please be careful)

-

Eren:

Crawling on the ground made you feel pathetic, like some worm that could only look up and the sky, envying the birds that flew far away. And lonely, too. Even with all the screaming, all of the people offering help, it felt like there was only one voice you wanted to hear: Eren's.

"Eren!" You shouted, waiting for him to come. "Help!"

You closed your eyes, waiting for his arms to wrap around your dying body and take you to safety. But how stupid was that? How stupid was it to think that he was thinking of you? Shiganshina is in ruins right now!

What about Mikasa? Armin? His own mother?

"Eren!" Hopeless, you shoved those thoughts out of your head.

"Y/N!" You heard his voice from what felt like a mile away, and your heart skipped a beat. "Your legs!"

"I know!" You opened your eyes and tried to twist your head to see him. And when you did, you spread your arms out so he could carry you.

"Hannes has Mikasa, but...Y/N!" His voice thundered with fear. "I can't carry you! And in the condition you're in, I can...forget about even getting you out of here alive."

His voice ached and echoed with a pain you could have never imagined. Someone out there must have been like you, their legs torn and crushed...

"Try!" You said, arms still open. "I don't care. Even if I do die, I just wanna be held by you. One more time..."

Your friend went silent, yet you could hear the beating of his heart, and the weight of it making him frozen in place.

"For the last time?" You said, the pain getting too much to bear.

You heard his footsteps come toward you. And though your world felt numb, you knew that he had his arms wrapped around your body, holding you tight.

"For the last...time," he agreed.

You used the last of your strength to smile with your eyes shut. To give him hope or nostalgia of a time that felt like a hundred years ago you didn't know. But what you did was that he must have dropped you by now, having no time for crying over you.

Now he must be running, trying to forget you and his hometown. But you doubted he could ever forget his last moment with you.

Mikasa:

"Come on!"

They had spun all of their rope around you, blinded and gagged you to the nth degree, made you feel like you no longer existed, and yet you still heard her voice. Mikasa Ackerman. A lovely girl turned into a disgusting toy for disgusting men.