33 | ideal types

happy friday!!! this chapter is another one that i first wrote on quotev so compared to the last one it doesn't sound all that good but it exists lel

i also wanted to talk about how yall are absolute mad lads - this has over 80k reads and over 1.5k votes??? i'm dead serious when i say i wasn't expecting this to blow up, but here we are for some reason, and i surpassed my two favorite fics on this site (dirty little secret and less than, which you can find in my reading list *cough*). but seriously thank you all so much! even if this book wasn't so popular i would still like to give yall some love for the support i've gotten on this, so have some snacks (all free of cost of course):

🍓🍑🥔🥨🍣🍤🍨🍰🍬🍪🍮

-

Eren: In a partner, he would want someone as passionate as him. From the bottom of his heart, he does all that he can to not only fight for humanity, but to fight for you, too. Eren loves to see energy in his partner, and loves it when they prove that they love him. But nothing over the top.

Mikasa: You would think that she would be like Eren, wanting a partner that loves being passionate and outgoing. But, I think that she would want a partner that understands her, if that makes sense. All Mikasa wants - no, needs - in a partner is one that can understand why she does some of the things she does, and why she goes so far to protect her s/o.

Armin: From what I understand about Armin's character, I think that he would like a partner that can build him up. Whether it by them giving him assuring words on a rough day of training, or encouraging him to read just one more page of his book, he appreciates it. Doing your best in return is what makes Armin smile, as he figures he's no burden to you in his heart.

Levi: Perhaps Levi would want a partner that's clingy or touch starved. It's annoying, especially in the beginning of the relationship, sure, but he loves it. Why? Because it makes him feel comfort. Pretty much everyone else he's loved has been killed off. Seeing that you want to hug and kiss him, hold his hand, and much more make him feel like you'll never leave his side.

Erwin: If you saw all of the right words, Erwin will be your lover in no time. He wants a partner that has a way with them - one that can tell him anything and make him feel ok. Even in the darkest of times, hell, just right in the middle of an expedition, his s/o can say "it'll be ok" and he'll believe it. That type is his ideal one.

Hange: To put it in simple words - Hange wants a partner that's almost the dead opposite of her when it comes to romance. She wants a classy, serious, and charming lover that'll be sure to sweep her off of her feet in a matter of seconds. Probably because she finds it nice that they can deal with her if they ever start dating.

Mike: Mike isn't the type to be fussy over what type of partner ends up as his. Whether it be one that's clingy as a magnet or one that only speaks with actions, as long as he can adjust to them, he's fine. So, no specific types, really.