23 | they wear your clothes

hey its me again- weee :o i'm a little buzzed out this week so unfortunately i couldn't write more of the hange & yelena x reader sorry D: however, my friend bought up a good point that i should use they/them for hange. i've been using she/her for hange for a while since i didn't want to confuse people who didn't know that hange's gender could be decided in the manga version of aot, but now that my friend brought it up i think it would probably be better since there are a lot of interpretations for their gender. what pronouns do you use for hange? 👀

(edit: also i use she/her in these chapters since they're imported from quotev!! i have like 25 more chapters to import so in those they'll have different pronouns, though i don't think anyone will mind lol)

-

Eren:

"Eren," you yelled over the white noise of the TV. "Eren! My hoodie!"

"Huh?" Your boyfriend arose from the couch like it was his grave. "I...I dunno, uh, five more minutes?" He sighed.

"I'm not asking about your sleep schedule, Eren! I just want to know where my hoodie is."

"Hoodie? Oh, you mean this one?"

Eren picked at his clothes and raised one of his eyebrows.

"Wait, what?" Great, now even he was confused. Obviously embarrassed, he sat up and looked at you with the classic 'oops' look - puppy dog eyes, pouty lips...

"Hey, I'm not mad at you. Just," you did some hand gestures, "why are you wearing it?"

"Think it got mixed up. Doesn't matter, I'm way more comfortable in this than my other crap. Uh, you mind if I keep this on for the rest of the day?"

Not surprised at all, you let your lips curl up into a soft smile. "Sure."

Mikasa:

Another day, another scarf gone. And shirt.

You knew for sure the only culprit of this was thievery was Mikasa (, but where was the stash? From what you know, she probably hid it under the the bed or had a special compartment for it.

Today, you finally figured it out.

"Oh, um," Mikasa turned red as you entered into your closet. "Just returning these, sorry."

Tons of red flags were going off in your head. "Returning? Uh...how long have you been keeping them?"

"Ever since I lost the red one." She glanced down at her neck, which held the scarf she had been wearing for days on end. "But I found it."

"You lost it?" You came over to Mikasa and patted her head. "I mean, you should have just told me."

"Right...Er, sorry."

"No apologies necessary." You realized Mikasa was wearing one of your shirts, and you started to laugh.

Armin:

"Hmm...I don't think it looks bad," a familiar voice said through the thin walls of your apartment. Armin, of course, but when did he develop a fashion sense (not that he already had one)?

"Armin," you knocked on the door of your bedroom. "Who are you talking to?" Cheating was the last thing you could ever suspect of him, but something was still off. Maybe he was just...talking to himself? Hopefully.

"Ah! Nothing, nothing! Stay out there-" there was a loud thump and a scream from your partner.

Oh God.

Worried, you creaked open the door to find him laying on the floor with your clothes on. "What are you doing?!"

"Trying on your clothes! It's just that they're really cute on you and I...I just wanted to try them on..."