64 | annoying your kid

happy very late friday or early saturday, everyone! this preference comes from theangeldust700 who requested something based off doing the same thing that the tiktok linked in the comment section of this paragraph does. basically annoying (or in some cases not) annoying your tiny babee (i hc them to be around 2-3 years old). the kids can also be read to be adopted and not biological :D i hope you guys enjoy!

(also might go on hiatus for a bit, i have some other writing stuff that needs to take first priority over this book :( but thank you for staying with me, i really appreciate it!)

-

Eren: Your kid would probably just look at it and roll their eyes, not understanding. With a small grunt, they begin to ignore you and go back to whatever they were doing. Eren kinda finds it more funny than your poor little gremlin does and scoffs. You tease him, telling him that you that you realize it, the image resembles him more than it does your kid. He gets all defensive, like "NAH TAKE A SECOND LOOK AT THIS BASTARD" and brings the phone up to your kid's face, making them happy. This apparently made Eren pretty satisfied.

Mikasa: Mikasa is probably begging you to not show that to your kid because she think's it'll bring down their self esteem or something- but like...they're what? Two? They won't even remember it. After a lot of hassling, she finally lets you and the ending to it is kinda funny. Your kid ends up going all puppy eyed, giving you a confused look as if to say that they knew you and Mikasa had been bickering about this for the past few minutes. You and her laugh it off, but you wouldn't be surprised if your child had some power from Mikasa's side of the family o.o

Armin: After showing him the concept, he's definitely interested. To prove it, he does one of his signature weird laughs and savors the build up. First, you go up to your kid. Next, you pull out the same image from the TikTok and watch as...uh oh. Instead of laughing, your kid ends up with wide eyes and an agape mouth, hands to their chest in horror. You had no idea what you expected from a three year old raised by Armin, but you pull the phone away as your kid starts grasping your arm in worry. On the other hand, Armin can't stop laughing???

Levi: Your child probably wouldn't give two cares in the world. When you showed them the photo, they just...kinda sat there with unblinking eyes. They reached out for the phone, grabbed it, and turned it around to where it showed your face instead. Levi walked in on the situation, scoffing at the fact that (his words not mine) "well, at least we know they have a favorite" AND THEN WALKS OUT.  It left you...speechless, to say the least.

Erwin: Erwin is kinda out of the loop when it comes to social media and all this other memey whatever sort of 'bs' you tell him about. But this is simple enough for him to understand, which makes him excited. To give him a taste of what it feels like to participate in trends, you hand him the phone and have him be the one to show your kid the picture. In return, your kid scratches their head and looks at you and then his other parent. Moments later, they point at the photo and then them, shrugging and going back to doing whatever.

Hange: This time, Hange has to get approval from you to do anything. They usually make a wreck out of your poor kid when the two get together and Hange pulls a seemingly harmless prank. This time? It turns out fine. You watch as Hange shows them the pic and tells some encouraging words, like "yeah, that's you!" and "wow, look at your cute little face" to your kid's total annoyance. Soon enough, they swat the phone out of Hange's hand and crawl away like the little gremlin they are.

Mike: He doesn't see the point of doing something like this, but if you want it so much, then oh well. You invite him to watch, which he does. The whole scene is unsurprising, though: you show your kid the pic, to which they shake their head and blow a tuft of hair out from between their eyes (your kid has a frack ton of hair for like a two year old). "No," they said sharply. You froze and looked at Mike when you realized that...your kid just said their first word???