76 | you're a voice actor

helloooooooooooooOOOOOO wattpad and happy friday :D

this was another request from That0neIdioticSimp, who dmed me about a fun idea: what if you were a voice actor?? thank you so much for requesting and i hope you enjoy it!! thank you all for reading :D because i want a small break i'm gonna take a quick hiatus and skip updating next week, hope you all understand ^^

OH AND BEFORE I FORGET HAPPY AAPI MONTH!!! MABUHAY MY FELLOW FILIPINOS, MAHAL KITA TALAGA <3

-

Eren: He thinks you being a voice actor is THE greatest thing EVER. Every character you voice he immediately fawns over, and if you have a big role, he can't help but think about you every time the audio of the show plays. Consider Eren your biggest fanboy! While he might be a bit braggy about how cool his significant other is, he will tone it down in front of others. But in front of you when you're voice acting? You can just see the sparkles in his eyes. Words aren't needed to express how amazing he thinks you are.

Mikasa: Ah yes, the power couple. As I've stated in like 45381 other preferences, Mikasa loves singing and will definitely want to take a quick peek at your portfolio to see what you're good at. It all goes well from there; the two of you might as well start a career together. Covers of songs, original works...I could see either of you being hauled into voicing memes and stuff. Trust me. It's a blast to work with Mikasa, and she is always excited about her sharing a passion with the love of her life.

Armin: Imagine this: Armin doesn't know you until he's met you at a panel for a convention. You can tell that he's a super flustered fanboy, but you appreciate his kindness. After a while, you run into him again and start hanging out more as casual friends. And then...he confesses. The relationship between the two of you has grown to be more than just one simping over the other. It's come to actual and meaningful attraction, which  you cherish everyday. Especially when Armin squeals over your works.

Levi: Definitely is confused by voice acting as a job. My interpretation of a modern AU Levi is that he's more into live-action, but if your career is paying so well then he might as well check it out. Though he has no experience in the business, he will go out of his way to give you a friendly critique. Watching the scenes you act in, he'll give a small nod of approval and say that your delivery was good and believable. And now, don't act surprised when you see him suddenly binge-watching anime at 2 in the morning.

Erwin: Let me be perfectly clear: ERWIN IS NOT YOUR FANBOY. ERWIN IS YOUR MANAGER. This guy knows nothing about the industry, but will research extensively for you to get good roles and nothing short of a six figure salary every month. He knows the people that know a few other people, and his charm and your talent are the best combination to elevate you to the next level. It's not for the money, either. Erwin is an honest man. All he wants to do is support his love, and nothing else matters.

Hange: While Erwin might be more on the meta side, Hange wants the inside scoop! They'll ask you tons and TONS of questions of what it's like to be a professional. Is it fun? What was your favorite line? Does drama really go behind the scenes? You spill a lot of stuff to them that you would never tell anyone else, and even sneak them past security to get them into your workplace. Chaotic, but totally worth it. The best part of all this is that Hange understands your boundaries, and honestly? NGL, most of the time it's not even them asking questions. You're just excited to show her everything.

Mike: An interesting dynamic: one of you doesn't really speak, while the other basically has it as a job. Mike would most likely find this a little annoying at first, as talking to him is something intimate and reserved for people he cares for. However, he'll learn to put it aside and enjoy the content you make. When he's alone and you're out at work, he likes watching clips of you and begins to realize how comforting your voice sounds - even if it's technically a fictional character's.