31 | video games

happy friday aaAA i'm still coping with the end of attack on titan honestly. but at least I have jjba / stone ocean to be looking forward to though that's probably going to come next year instead of this. anyway enjoy this chapter gamers

Eren: I could see Eren being a total try hard at any game that comes his path. He's that type of gamer who rages after dying only once on a stage and then immediately goes to the internet to find cheats on it. Gaming with him is a total nightmare (and so is everything else with him). And a little note to your future self - never make him read through the dialogue of a campaign unless you want him to sleep for the rest of the day.

Mikasa: She's never understood the hype about playing games. That doesn't matter, anyway, because she nails every single enemy and boss - her strategy? "Just plain luck," she quotes. Mikasa knows how enthusiastic you are about games, though, and always gives you tips on this and that.

Armin: Putting Armin and video games together is like peanut butter and jelly - it's like they were always meant to be together - with you, of course. It's a bit...odd playing with him? I mean, you get that Armin can act like a child, but when it comes to games, he just goes full out fanboy squealing over every reference and easter egg there is. He apologizes afterwards, but you just find it cute.

Levi: Probably has never played any and will never played any. That is, unless, you drag him into it. I can't write much for him, though, as he gets pulled out of it as quickly as you pull him in. He's terrible at video games, anyways. Nothing to see here - sorry, Levi stans.

Erwin: Uh oh. Video games and someone who acts like a reincarnated version of your dad isn't good when put together. I mean...he's not horrible at video games. It's just that he acts more like a kid then you would expect when he's actually good at them. Probably to make you feel like he's 'hip' or something. Like Armin, you find his obnoxiousness to be cute, especially when it's coming from a man who barely lets his guard down.

Hange: Biggest video game fanatic in this roster. However, instead of her being the one who plays them, she loves to watch others and help them out. this leads her to full on rambles whenever she plays about how (insert tip here) is much more useful than (insert another tip here). She loves little easter eggs, and has the reflexes of a goddess when it comes to battles.

Mike: It's my headcanon that Mike is a closeted gamer - but he's more prone to being addicted to RPG sort of games, such as Pokemon. When both of you play together, it's the ultimate silent dream team. You know all of the other's tricks, and no opponent can ever see them coming. However, it is unlikely that Mike won't go a day without wanting to do a one v one against you (in which you end up losing).