77 | piercings

happy friday! this is a request made by Ghost9666 who wanted a reader with a lot of piercings everywhere! if you're unsettled by this sort of stuff then i suggest you click out :( it's also good to note that you have a more punk / goth aesthetic in this chapter so that i would have a little bit more to go off of

btw the war in ukraine and russia is still going on as a soft reminder! of course a lot of the info and ways to help have already been shared, but it's still good to know. it makes you better than the people who don't care about the situation and only used it as a platform for attention *COUGH* 

anyway, enjoy reading! have a great weekend!

-

Eren:
-He finds it really impressive how you have a ton in you, and will make some bets on how many you have in specific places / overall.
-When it comes to body accessories, the two of you can't be more different. While you're all glitz and glam, he has absolutely nothing except for possibly an earring on each ear.
-Taking inspo from you, he starts to experiment with getting a lot of piercings. You help him along the way and give him VERY needed advice on how to stop infections from happening, cause oh boy he sure doesn't know anything about that.
-If he manages to survive: CONGRATULATIONS! You have now made Eren into a certified e-boy. No turning back now!

Mikasa:
-OH NO YOU'RE HOOOOOOT
-Have you SEEN the canon modern AU Mikasa? She's gonna gush all over you and your piercings, and talk to you about how badly she's wanted to get them in places other than her ears.
-Next thing you know, both of you are getting matching ones and things are already getting spiced up to 3rd base yk yk
-Even if you don't share each other's aesthetics, it seems that you're always giving each other styling tips. Both of you respect each others fashion sense and giving each other accessories (piercings included) and getting hyped because of how cute you are

Armin:
-Catch him asking a ton of questions about your piercings: "where do you get all these from?" "which was your first one?" "do they ever get uncomfy?"
-Armin obviously doesn't wear any since it's just not his thing, but it doesn't mean he doesn't find them super attractive. In his words, "they make you really stand out!" and he says that especially if you wear a lot of funky + funny earrings (like rubber duckies, gummy bears...you know the ones I'm talking about)
-Watch your influence on him >:( Of course, Armin will always have ties with his nerdy side, but if you're a goth / punk and are super close, then he might get a little curious. You're definitely going to bring out his dark side, too.

Levi:
-I don't think Levi would ever like piercings. I think he would pretty much hate them - they're unhygienic, they can be infected, they usually don't match his style, just...just bleh for him.
-But that doesn't mean he can't find a way to still like you, cause he most definitely will. When the two of you first meet, it's most likely that he'll ask for you to take some of them out so he doesn't get stressed, but he'll get used to it.
-Because of you he most likely gets interested into a clean looking goth aesthetic. Together both of you look great in all black, and sometimes you're able to convince him to wear something more sophisticated...but still, never piercings.

Erwin:
-Finds your style to be very bold and unique, and will give you daily compliments on how good you look. Sometimes he tries to get into a darker style, but honestly I can't interpret Erwin doing anything more than dark academia. It still fits, though.
-He's going to find a lot of rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, etc. Whatever jewelry and outfits you want, he's definitely going to get it for you. Even if it's expensive.
-Everyone says the both of you should model together. If it's not on your current career list, all you need to do is ask Erwin and he'll definitely hook you up with some contracts for magazines and stuff. It's really cool :D

Hange:
-Because Hange tends to act a little on the impulsive side, expect them to get a couple when your relationship first starts out. I'm not saying it's a bad buy, though - Hange looks great in them!
-I think both of you would be styled really well into a sort of Y2K aesthetic.
-Hange feels very confident around you because you're not afraid to flaunt your style around. This makes it 10x more cool to be with them albeit a little chaotic.
-Be prepared for the idea of getting matching tattoos and other body modifications together. Hange WILL want them.

Mike:
-TBH, I think he would find piercings really attractive. I don't know how to explain it, but he would probably think that it's a really subtle yet fashionable way of making yourself stand out...and that's true even if you have a lot of them.
-You're his excuse for getting into a punk / goth aesthetic. He's always wanted to, but never wanted to put himself out there. But with you around, he's more confident and will gladly dress how he feels.
-Lmfao sometimes you need to clean yourself a lot though cause sometimes you smell like metal. But that's okay, cause he doesn't mind that much