34 | you fight with others

happy friday again!!! i only have around three weeks of school left including finals which is exciting :D but the sad part is that i'm going into highschool .-. anyway i hope you enjoy this chapter, it's a little short and older than recent chapters but oh well lol, have a lovely weekend

Eren: In the middle of your duel with another cadet (probably over supplies or rations for an upcoming expedition), Eren wouldn't just be watching from the sidelines. Fighting, to him, is no spectator sport. If you're in trouble at any time with someone else, especially in this case, he would burst right in and probably just yell at the other person for a solid ten minutes. Or twenty, depending on how many punches and kicks have been thrown at you.

Mikasa: Fighting when you get into fights isn't something really worth doing to Mikasa. She's usually chill with it, as long as it's nothing serious. But do expect her to swoop in and save the day when it does get a bit on the physical side of things. How? Not by fighting, of course. She just has to give your opponent 'that look' and they'll run away. you know, the ones that moms give to their kids?

Armin: Speaking of moms, Armin handles fights like one. Not in the "hey, you two quiet down or no phone for the next week >:(" kind of way, but in the "hey, guys, please quiet down, I don't want you guys to hate each other" sort of way. Maybe some of the fights have him just running away in the end in fear of it getting too violent? Who knows.

Levi: Honestly couldn't care less about fights, no matter how brutal. It's almost as if Levi is silently judging every move you make: You threw a punch there when you could have easily landed a kick in their weak spot??? I taught you better than that. Don't disappoint me. Something like that. In the end, regardless of what moves you make, he just gets tired and calls the entire match off.

Erwin: Fights? In front of this man? Have you lost your mind? I'm not saying that Erwin won't enjoy you beating the ever-loving-crap out of another cadet (from the viewing point of his office window, of course), but are you sure that you want to get locked up in the basement of the Survey Corps for, like, two nights?

Hange: All for it and won't stop cheering you on. That is, of course, until she realizes that whoever you're fighting with is actually physically hurt and she has to 'turn both of you in'. Regardless, Hange does love to be a good sport whenever you really get into the heat of the fight.

Mike: He just immediately calls it off. Unless it's training, Mike finds fights to be a waste of time - why not resolve the situation with your words first before charging at the other person? And not to mention that he doesn't want his significant other to get hurt. Laying even a finger on you with the intention to harm is going to get the other a serious lecture.