65 | stealing their clothes

HAPPY FIRST FRIDAY OF FEBRUARY!!! some spicy valentines day stuff is planned for next friday, so i hope you guys are excited. this preference is very self-explanatory, it's basically where you steal the character's clothes and mess with them in the process. slightly dumb but looking back on it i still kinda find it funny. hope you enjoy and have a great weekend! (AND DONT FORGET TO STREAM AKUMA NO KO AND RUMBLING)

-

Eren:

Eren dashed out onto the field in nothing but a towel that covered up his downstairs area, his breathing heavy as if he was going to get swallowed like a titan.

"Where did you put them?!" He yelled, his lips twitching. Honestly, you weren't surprised if he was about to cut his hand to shift into a titan to find them. Though that would make it even more awkward.

You shrugged in response. Something about seeing him jump everywhere in search of a pair of underwear was really funny.

Especially when he was about to realize that it was on-

"A hoooooorse?!" He yelled. Staring into the eyes of his noble steed, the fifteen year old narrowed his eyes. And, of course, looked around to see if anyone else was watching. Other than you.

"Well, what did you want me to do?" A fit of laughter was on the verge of coming out of your mouth. What else was there to do?

"They're all ripped! And-and I don't have spares! Y/N, I swear to the titan god, I am not letting myself go around naked today!"

"Well," you walked over to your own horse, "seeing that you have no other choice since roll call is starting soon, you better get used to it!"

Smile planted firmly on your face, you started to board your horse. Clear anger seethed from Eren's aura. But who cared?

At least now everyone could know how much of a disappointment he was in bed.

Mikasa:

"My scarf," Mikasa said, bumping into the walls of the stable as she stumbled in to meet you. "Where is it?"

"Well, don't assume I took it," you put your hands up in surrender. It was the technical truth. You didn't have the clothes on, so did you really have them?

"But..." she started to grab her neck now that it itched. Now you were starting to come to the conclusion that this was a very bad idea.

"I know, I know. Okay, look. I'll take some of my free time off to find it today. I...oh, would you look at that!" Acting like you weren't the perpetrator, you pointed to her steed in its stall. "Man, I wonder who could have done such a terrible thing."

You were hoping that Mikasa would take your hints of sarcasm, but she didn't. Instead, she came rushing up to the gate of her horse and pretty much tearing it apart like a titan.

The girl pulled it off the animal with a huff.

"It...smells now," she took a whiff of her precious scarf. She gave you a look of disgust.

"Well, uh, um," you shivered as her looks penetrated you, "I can at least help you find the person who did it?"

Please don't kill me. Please don't kill me.

"That would be nice," Mikasa turned her head away. "I'm assuming that this is Jean or Eren's work. Come on, let's go."

You gulped. "Yeah, it's definitely one of them."

Armin:

"You're kidding me, right? My cloak and the straps?"

"Armin, I checked everywhere in the dorms. They're not there."