3 | their / your confession

I know this preference is formatted a bit differently than the others, but I would like to go into some more juicy detail on this since this is when they/you confess their love to you/them.

Eren:

It was a normal day in the Trainee Corp's Mess Hall, you, Eren, and your other friends sitting down at the table in the corner where no one else wanted to reside.You sensed that Eren was annoyed as everyone else at the table was whispering into his ears and even taunting him, probably about something that they talked about last night that you fell asleep at.

"Come on, just do it!" Jean whispered into his ear, trying to suppress a laugh or two.

When he heard that from his least favorite person at the table, he slammed his fists on the dining table, splattering all of his food onto your clothes.

"Fine, I like you, Y/N!" He stammered, closing his eyes and waiting for your response to him. Everybody at the table laughed, and you couldn't help but to do so as well after you said that you had the same feelings for him.

"Shoot, was that a dare?" You covered your mouth in embarrassment.

"No." Eren opened his eyes and started to look down at the floor with a slight smile and a tint of blush on his face.

Everyone giggled again.

Mikasa:

Going for your usual trip to Mikasa's house while it was raining, you noticed that it was oddly quiet. That was odd- the Ackermans always knew when you were coming over. You knocked on their door.

Silence.

Then, a creak of the door revealing someone that was definitely not Mr. Ackerman, blood stains on his trench coat and face.

Horrified yet intrigued to know what went on, you pushed past him, calling Mikasa's name. The man with blood on him didn't even bother to chase you around, he just looked at you with a slight sympathetic shimmer in his eye.

"I'm here," you could hear a faint voice call out. It was her. You finally laid eyes on her, body cocooned with rope. Powerless, you pulled her in for what could be your last hug with Mikasa as she sobbed into your chest.

"Thank you for giving me warmth," she said, still sobbing.

And then, behind you, a child that looked the same age as Mikasa with a scarf wrapped around his neck appeared, greeted by the man in the blood-sodden trench coat.

Armin:

"Well, let's see, how could I say this?" Armin and you sat down under the oak tree that you've always hanged out at ever since the two of you met. "I...uh...have you ever..." you could see the frantic look on his face as if he had stage fright. "Do you ever get a tingly feeling when you're around somebody?" Both of you were only eight And naive at the time.

"Tingly? Like, when I'm scared? Goosebumps?"

He laughed and then cooped his head in one of his hands, still thinking about his next move. "No, not like that." Armin froze for a moment and looked away, wiping away what was either sweat, tears, or a mixture of both. "A happy feeling! Like when you're with m...uh, your parents!"

"Yeah, why?"

"I kind of feel that way around you. I think...I think I love you, Y/N! I really do love you!" His face lit up like the child he was as he squeezed you as tightly as humanly possible.

Smiling, you hugged back.

"I think I love you too, Armin."

Levi: