7 | halloween hcs

Couple Costumes

Eren: Eren is a dork. He had forgotten it was Halloween, and in the end, both of you scrambled to get matching costumes that would give everyone a good laugh or scare. It ended up making more people laugh than run away in fear, though. Unfortunately, the only costumes both of you could snag at your local Party City were...two pizza costumes.

Mikasa: She might not show it; but Mikasa sure loves a little goth aesthetic. Vampires. Are. Her. THING. At first, she suggests both of you go as some cute dark academia themed students. Then, the next day, she thinks that it would be better if both of you go as fully-decked-out vampires with makeup jobs from Historia. Who could turn that offer down, though?

Armin: Not calling anyone out here, but...you guys are total geeks. Anything pop culture could work for your outfits. If you have a show you like, there's a big chance that Armin likes it as well. It took a while to decide what cute couple you would be going as - there are way too many options. The best thing that you could come up with is Steve Rogers (albeit before his transformation) and the Winter Soldier / Peggy Carter (whatever floats your boat). He's not complaining, though - Marvel is his thing.

Levi: Let's get one thing straight - Levi did NOT want to do anything for halloween this year, so everything written is with a grain of salt. Hesitating for a week or so, he realized that he could stay clean and go with you as long as he dressed as a nuclear scientist, and you as his assistant.

Erwin: Something and only something royal would fit Erwin and his beautiful partner. Obviously, he went as a king dressed in fine robes, and you went as his spouse, dressed in equally fancy attire. You have no idea how he found where to get costumes so realistic and just...so aesthetic, but you think that he might want to keep it a secret. After all, his only answer would probably be "only the best for my love."

Hange: Frankenstein and his monster! Or your favorite Star Wars couple? Maybe some Marvel characters? Hange and choices are a terrible couple. Once you suggested one thing, she waent to the next, and it took awhile for you guys to decide what on God's green earth you were both going to wear for halloween. In the end, you left it up to a random spinner, and it landed on...glow in the dark skeletons!

Mike: Mike wasn't going anywhere for halloween unless the dogs were going with you guys. How could he leave them behind? Without you even having to say anything, Mike brought hotdog costumes for the puppers, while the two of you dressed up as ketchup and mustard bottles respectively. Everyone in your group was happy that night.

Pumpkin Carving

Eren: No carving ability? Then you probably shouldn't try pumpkin carving. If there were a sign that said that before you had bought pumpkins, then let's just say that your boyfriend is borderline illiterate. It looked fun, therefore he had to try it. He failed miserably; pumpkin guts all over his hair and spewing out of the pumpkin...but it was a learning experience, right?

Mikasa: Needless to say, Mikasa showed a little skill with the pumpkin although it was her first time. After carving only one, she was able to give you a few pointers on how to 'correctly do it'. She had good intentions, but shoving how good she was in your face wasn't the best way to show them. Anyway, she wrapped her final product up with her scarf and it's now your lockscreen.

Armin: As you can tell, none of the characters have a ton of experience. However, Armin has read an article or two on some pumpkin carving pro-tips (or so he's claimed). With a few reference photos and some fancy art material, he manages to make a pretty decent pumpkin, modeling it after you. Of course, it's lacking some of your features...but like Mikasa, he had a good intention. Regardless of how good it looks, it's the thought that counts.