80 | love languages

(bangs head on wall* OKAY I WAS AWAY LAST WEEK BECAUSE OF ARTFIGHT LMFAO. anyway yeah. i'm gonna try to update in the middle of the week to compensate for this AA, i'm trying to not burn myself out with all this happening so sorry. anyways i hope you guys enjoy, see you guys in a few days :D

-

Eren: Words of Affirmation

There's not a lot to say here. Eren just likes to be motivated with words. He understands that he's one of the more...impulsive people that he knows in his life. This means that others, at least to him, are more prone to thinking things before saying them. It makes him feel good that thoughtful people are rooting him on - not to mention the ego boost it gives him.

Mikasa: Quality Time

What's better than spending some literal quality time with Mikasa? As an introvert, she finds it hard to say the things that she wants to say. Sometimes, the best way to get feelings off her chest is to just spend time with you. Not only that, but to her, the best memories are in a home-made fashion with just the two of you.

Armin: Quality Time

As the odd kid out in his early days (which he still is) and with his inconsistent self-esteem, Armin finds it flattering that anyone would want to spend time with him. Much less the love of his life, you. After all the awful things he's done including murder, he's happy that you can distract him from his harsh reality and bring him to a more child-like state.

Levi: Physical Touch

Not like that, ya nasties >:0 When I say physical touch, I mean just that. Holding hands out in the street or placing one on each other's back or shoulder to affirm that things are okay. Your touch alone is magic to Levi - it feels relieves him from stress to give him a reminder that regardless of what else happens, you're not some hallucination. You're alive and well.

Erwin: Acts of Service

Erwin is a busy man. He doesn't have as much time for you as he would like, the budget to buy gifts, and etc. So the best way for you to love him is to help him. With chores, paperwork - the smallest things make the biggest difference. He feels much better when someone takes a small bit of his workload. It's sort of an unspoken bond between the two of you, if that makes sense.

Hange: Gifts

As they probably said, "the best things come in really cool packaging!" Hange loves gifts. Especially the mystery aspect of them. Like, a small box that rattles a bit when you shake it around? That could be a multitude of things. It's also the thought you put into wrapping and presenting it to them that makes it feel so special.

Mike: Words of Affirmation

It's obvious that Mike doesn't talk a lot. Because of this, words have a special meaning to him. Even when you're dating, talking to him can be a little intimidating as his responses are so blunt sometimes. Mustering up the courage to say 'thank you' or 'that was nice of you', though, has a huge pay off. It makes him proud to know that you think he's doing a good job.