41 | they see your awful ex

happy swag friday 😎 glad i'm back again, if you were wondering the art camp was great :D

speaking of art though I'm participating in art fight this year! come fight me if you dare and i will do a revenge for you >:) even if you don't want to fight me but are still interested i suggest you check it out, it's really fun if you want to improve your art and get some attention for your original characters

-

Eren: He immediately asserts dominance over them by holding your hand, cupping your cheeks, or kissing you - whatever he can do to make that guy feel jealous is his number one priority. In his eyes, they broke your heart and don't deserve you like he does. It's a privilege to be by your side, and misusing it is inexcusable.

Mikasa: She tries to avoid them like the plague. Anyone who had a past romantic attraction to you with a toxic kick to it is dead meat to her. She gets this uncomfortable pinch in her stomach whenever she sees them, she assumes that they had to have mistreated you in someway or another for a break up to happen.

Armin: At first, he doesn't really care. Heck, he treats them like he would any normal person. Until, of course, they start to...get angry. Yell, throw a punch, yeah - this meeting is not working out. Armin being Armin, he won't desert your side without packing a punch with not his fists, but his words. And he loves it when they look offended.

Levi: Oh Lord have mercy on whoever your ex is and everyone with a positive relation to them in this moment. Levi will go OFF on them for you. As in start a possible war with them so that they can get lost and never come to you again to utter another word. After you told him about what they did to you, you knew he was going to go insane.

Erwin: He tries (I really mean it) to be professional as possible with them. Instead, he sort of intentionally gives them the cold shoulder. It can only go downhill when he actually witnesses firsthand the behavior they had around you. He demands that they get out of your sight and never talk to you again (it works because God, he's so charming-)

Hange: To put it shortly, Hange acts like...herself around your ex. It's a bit awkward, but she loves poking insults at them whenever their temper rises, and loves to poke them and get a bit too close for comfort. It's like watching two toddlers argue in a playpen, I'm gonna be honest.

Mike: The moment he gets a whiff of this guy, he immediately backs off. Heck no - they literally smell like the human embodiment of utter garbage, and he shows it with his words. "Seems like your scent matched how you treated Y/N?" Something snarky like that - you can't help but to laugh.