46 | you actually didn't cheat-

LMFAOO i'm glad that some requested the cheating chapter, because now i have an excuse to whip this bad boy out dnfdjkl- honestly i'm losing track of requests so if a bit of time goes by without me doing yours please let me know im on the struggle bus atm

unfortunately school is starting on monday for me, meaning that my activity with this book may or may not fluctuate for the next month or so as i'm going to be going into highschool which is a little spoopy...i'm the high iq asian kid though so everything should be fine i guess ANYWAYS i hope you guys enjoy this chapter and i pray that we'll all get through school together 🙏🏼

-

Eren: Oh. So...all of that screaming and throwing a tantrum and questioning the relationship was for nothing? After finding out that you never cheated (and especially realizing it was a bit forced), Eren feels a bit awkward knowing that, but he'll be glad to welcome you back into his arms, showering you with lots of apologies and what not.

Mikasa: She's having a total freak out, and her brain is a cluster of positive and negative emotions. She's more upset with herself than anything, realizing that she lost her trust in you. You're just happy she's back with you And that she promises to fight for you. But, trust me, if you have any doubts in her, she'll do anything to make you believe her.

Armin: Even though he understands you weren't cheating, he's still a bit...tense about it. The way it was portrayed was less than pleasing, but he's willing to get back with you for it. The feelings of tenseness will soon dissolve, and everything will go back to normal.

Levi: He's SUPER relieved to find out that you weren't actually making out with another guy, but there's not really a big chance that he's going to get back with you. He took this as a situation to realize that love isn't meant for the second highest in command in the Survey Corps, and that he should go back to self-isolation. That doesn't mean he won't beat up the guy who forced you to kiss him though.

Erwin: It's...a bit late to tell him you haven't been cheating on him. It's most likely that the commander pushed you aside already and that he's never going to consider talking to you again. But, hey, it's nice to know that you weren't actually cheating, right?

Hange: She's ecstatic! After all, she knew you would never cheat on her! Knowing this, she gives you the tightest bear hug and takes you shopping and to dinner and - you get the point. Being back in the relationship with you is the best feeling EVER.

Mike: There's not much change in the way he acted to you before. Quiet? Yes. But not giving you the silent treatment. He's willing to get back with you as long as you two...keep your distance with each other, just in case...you know.