62 | taking a bath with them

HAPPY FRIDAY! this preference might seem dirty, but it's not lol. i remember that this was really fun to write when i published it on quotev, so i hope you can see the energy i had here lol. and just to note...the ema trio is 18+ in this so that no one will get any ideas >:( but anyway, i hope you guys enjoy! thank you and have a great weekend!

-

Eren: Obviously, Eren a 'few disabilities' when in disguise. This, of course, includes having one of his legs chopped off and one of his eyes poked out. What does this mean? It means that you can sneak into the facility that he resides in along with all the other disabled soldiers and give him a bath. Not in that way, though >:(. It's something you do so that he can relay info without being caught. Lots of info, trust me. Including some that...wasn't accounted for on your first time giving him a bath, but we don't talk about that. ANYWAYS, sometimes you'll jump in the bath along with him for funsies and so you can wash him better. As awkward as it is, it's (in his words) for the glory of the Eldian Empire.

Mikasa: Who better to take a bath with than the ultimate mom herself? Ever since Eren's been away, Mikasa has kept an even closer eye on you and Armin. Especially you, considering that you're her one true love and all. And what better way to spend time with someone other than giving them one of the basic human necessities: a bath? At first it's a little awkward, considering that this is something you would usually (and rather) do on your own. But as time passes by and Mikasa is literally putting soap on your body, it's...not that bad? Looking past her giving you a scrub down, the time you spent together was well spent, talking to each other as if you were kids again. Though you wish it could have been...a little more romantic.

Armin: Uh, awkward timing, anyone? You had slept in and needed to run the shower for a few minutes. But when you walked in, you...saw Armin. And the worst part was that he wasn't even in the shower yet. So you did what every single s/o would do in this situation: ask if he wants to take a shower with you. After a confused yes, the two of you hopped in there. Albeit cramped, it was a little funny. To keep the awkward level at bay, he showed you how to wash your hair like him and even did it for you. The two of you spent time playing with soap bubbles and all that, and the only way you were able to realize that this wasn't a bubble bath and a shower is by someone yelling at the door, asking if it was both you and Armin in there. Uh oh.

Levi: What happens when the Survey Corps is almost out of hot water? And you out of all people have to be dating the cleanfreak? Well, let me tell you: Levi forces you to take a shower with him. At this point (let's pretend the smut chapters don't exist aha-), the two of you have never seen each other naked, so this was a real treat. Though you couldn't stay staring at him for long since he's known for taking lightning fast showers. There was this one moment where he looked at you with these offended eyes, but you didn't think much of it. All he commented was that "you should shampoo your hair twice if you really want it to be clean," and nothing else. As much as you wished you were in the shower with him under different, more romantic, circumstances, this was something new and...fun. If you were to be honest with yourself, you wished the SC HQ ran out of hot water more often.

Erwin: Erwin's vision of the perfect date isn't sitting in a bathtub with his lover while scented candles burn in the background as they eat cheese cubes and drink wine together. Until he discovered that it actually was. Long story short, he had been planning to take you out on a restaurant date until he discovered the restaurant was closed today. Not wanting to admit he made a mistake, he prepared a last minute bath with leftover flowers and candles from other dates and invited you to join him. He's so smooth with this sort of stuff that you would have never guessed he made a mistake, anyway. And it ended up pretty well, too. You two toasted to the Survey Corps while splashing each other with the bath water. Though not exactly mature, it still works. And you can't forget about the cheese cubes. Soaking in water while you eat cheese is great-

Hange: Hange, this time, didn't suggest taking a bath with you for any of her experiments. Thankfully, she did it so that the two of you could spend some well deserved time together and also help with Levi not knocking her out and putting her in a bath. Two things off the list is better than one, right? Anyway, she hasn't taken a bath in, like, a month or so. You didn't draw the line there, but you did when you found out she brought a whole box of snacks with her for the two of you to share while you were bathing. The whole time, she was either talking away about how well her experiments were going, eating snacks, or asking if the shampoo or body wash comes first. After a while, she got 'bored' and started to play a game where she tried to toss snacks in your mouth (unfortunately some went in the water-). It was all fun and games until she freaked out because her hands were super pruny and made a mad dash out of there.

Mike: Ah yes, the second Survey Corps clean freak. Compared to Levi, he's not that bad, but still. But he is clean to the point where you had to ask him what in the world he does in the shower, which he showed you. Literally. As in he invited you to shower with him and all that - the intent wasn't dirty, though, and you knew that he wasn't the type to say his whole hygiene routine. Showing it would be better. The entire time you showered with him, you took a mental note of his routine, even trying to copy him as he did it. The entire time he had a solid smirk on his face, knowing that this had to be an embarrassing moment for the both of you. But the two of you were respectful with each other's...parts and made sure that the other was getting squeaky clean. 10/10, you would totally do it again.