21 | dream dates

i have another request currently in the works for hangezoeloml!! it's coming next week, so keep your eyes peeled hange stans...it also involves yelena hence the cursed image up there aha- for the meanwhile have this

btw since there are a lot of hange stans reading this uh where my fellow erwin simps at??? together we stand in the glory of our holy danchou

Eren: His idea of a fun dream date is, well, one that's fun. As long as it's not outrageously boring like watching a soap opera or going for a walk in the forest (nature isn't really his thing, if I'm being honest), he's up for it. But, out of all of the options, he would totally love to play instruments with you at the local music shop. Or teach you how to play anything. He's not the best at bass guitar, but he'll teach you a few tricks that you never knew were up his sleeve. Maybe you can even teach him something. More likely you'll teach teach him.

Mikasa: Scenic walks in the park? Mikasa loves those. Cooking together and teaching each other how to make some good food? Heck yeah. As long as it's with you, Mikasa won't complain, but she does have a soft spot for things that relieve stress. And trust me, her way of relieving stress is a bit odder than you would think. Cooling down to her isn't just rest and relaxation, it's knowing that the world and people around her are stable. Relaxing activities like the ones stated above make her feel at peace, especially when with you.

Armin: Binge watching movies at home. That is all he ever wants to do for dates. Armin doesn't care if the movie is sappy, way too cheesy, is going to make him sleepless for the rest of the month, or all three. The boy loves binge watching anything. If it's not movies, then it's board games - ones that are a mix of luck and strategy (such as Monopoly) are his favorites. He could play you all night, but it would get a bit boring seeing you lose for a million times in a row.

Levi: Dream dates with Levi would totally include going to a local fair or some sort of theme park. Ok, just kidding. Sort of. You see, earlier in the relationship, you loved to mess with him by saying that you were gonna go on some 'fancy surprise date' with him, yet in reality you were bringing him to a super kid-friendly place. Levi hated it at first, but he got accustomed to all of the stupid faces of kids and mascots and such. Now that you've taken him so many times, he actually finds places like that to be super...eh, let's go with the word 'okay'.

Erwin: Oh jeez. Going on dates with Erwin is the equivalent in the romantic world to having student loans. The amount of money you - er, he - spends is super duper ridiculous. But, unlike student loans (in most cases), the money you spend is definitely equal to what you get! If you couldn't tell, Erwin loves to take you out to fancy dinners and spoil you till his wallet is empty. Literally anything less than fifty dollars he refuses to do. His favorite way of spoiling you is taking you out to some really nice massage or spa place.

Hange: Being the curious person she is, places like the museum and the aquarium would be pretty fitting. Hange's heart, however, belongs to anything really interactive. Take that + learning and she's all in, nothing stopping her. Naming a few of her favorite dates with you would include rock climbing, dance classes, kayaking down a rushing river, skating - wait a second. The pattern here isn't really learning, it's more focused on...getting hurt. Man, now that I realize it, Hange really enjoys it when she can laugh at mistakes you two make together, which is pretty sweet.

Mike: Alright, let's get rid of the obvious things; Mike loves dates that have anything to do with nature or watching cute puppies play around. OK. Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I can now tell you about how much he loves drinking (don't worry, he never gets drunk) and sports. Sitting with you and possibly Erwin and Levi on the couch while watching the latest game of whatever sport is honestly the best thing ever to him.