37 | wedding rings

happy first friday of summer vacay for me yayyyy :D

so there's this new show coming to netflix called trese that is based on a manga about a filipina fighting crime in her local city of manilla - WOO i am so happy that i have some hope for some decent representation. are there any shows that yall are excited about? cause trese is def going on my watchlist

-

Eren: His ring that he brought for you in secret would be a small one with a fittingly tiny diamond (as he doesn't have much money with him). Although the diamond is small, it's luster is brighter than the average, and it has the tint of your favorite color to it - he hopes you'll like it.

Mikasa: The ring she got for you is littered with an assortment of jewels, and is blinding - even when you take a quick peek at it. It's expensive, bold, and looks great on you. The question is, though, how much money did that thing cost? And how did Mikasa get it?

Armin: Armin wouldn't get you a real fancy ring; just a simple one. He likes the take on the ring being a symbol for infinite love, and makes sure the ring is a circle of smaller ones. Ok, maybe I do take it back. It's really fancy (especially coming from Armin out of all people). You're not going to complain when you sees it, though - trust me.

Levi: Even if you have a preference for rings, he really doesn't care - a ring is a ring, right? Besides, it's not about the diamond. It's about the message that comes before it. Because of this ideology, Levi just picks a simple ring with a tiny, polished diamond on top.

Erwin: Oh, this man goes OVER THE TOP for you. As in - the ring would probably make you way about half a pound more because of how heavy the diamond is. That's an exaggeration - but you get the point. A fat diamond with swirly patterns going around everywhere, with even more diamonds and what not. You could even say it's as beautiful as him.

Hange: She gets a quirky one. The white diamond on top? Tint it blue. The usual circle or square shape? Who needs that when you have the option of getting one in the shape of a teardrop? It's not because she herself is quirky, but she wants something for you to remember her by. The ring is always going to be on your finger, so why not make it extra special?

Mike: You would think he would get you something simple, similar to Levi - but he goes all out for you. The ring is thick, made out of gold, and has an even line of diamonds going around it. To top it off? It's super shiny and clean. Mike probably just wants to show you that he can put way more money into the relationship then what he's been doing for the pest few years.