14 | rainy days

(Modern!AU)

Happy holidays for everyone reading! :0 For those of you who are doing finals I wish you luck, the struggle is real aaa

Eren: To both of you, rainy days are probably your worst nightmare - it's really boring to get locked up inside of the house because of some storm that's happening outside. So, anything to pass some time is considered fun to you two. Cleaning up, binge watching movies, and sleeping in. Stuff like that.

Mikasa: I'll make this clear; Mikasa isn't a big fan of rainy days. They tend to tamper with her mood. She would rather sit one out, and have you take care of her for a change (while you're by her side, of course). And while she's sleeping in, you're usually cuddling beside her or making dinner for both of you. At first, it seems weird because the tables turned, but it's actually pretty fun to take care of her for once.

Armin: Did someone say rainy days? Armin absolutely loves the heck out of them! For once, you can spend a peaceful day with him inside of the house, watching as the rain pitter-patters outside of the window. Plus, you can finally catch up on that anime you've needed to see for the past month and binge eat your favorite foods.

Levi: When it comes to Levi and Mikasa, the hate for rain and storms is shared. However, unlike Mikasa, Levi sees these indoor days as an advantage; all of this time that you would use for naps and chilling on the sofa all go to cleaning up the entire place. Not a single millisecond will be wasted when it comes to him, even if the power goes out.

Erwin: Unlike what you would expect, Erwin hates doing paperwork on rainy days. Why do that when he could have the time of his life with you? On stormy days, he forgets about any work he has to do and spends the entire day playing chess/checkers with you, telling embarrassing dad jokes, and getting a well deserved nap. Occasionally, he will do work, though.

Hange: Never thought I would say this, but Hange loves to clean during rainy days. Not in the way Levi would, though. She simply enjoys diving into the messes of junk sprawled onto the floor, seeing what she can find, and telling tons of stories about all of it. Spooky? Not necessarily, but fun.

Mike: Nothing will stop this man from going outside. Mike even finds going out during rain or storms to be calming. Obviously, you two aren't just going to put some raincoats and step outside and become soaking wet. He likes to take you out for a ride in the city, where the roof of the car will keep both of you dry. Although it might be quiet, it does relax you and give you a refresher. Besides, you can lean on his shoulder as he's driving, the best part of it all.