90 | getting ship art

well guess who's back B) HAPPY FRIDAY! i know last time i said 'see you in two weeks' but i got carried away in something else, funny enough i can't remember what it was. probably reading heroes of olympus aha. anyway the writing on this unfortunately isn't the best, wish it could be better for the 90th chapter but i found it hard to come up with so many specific scenarios for so many characters, even though the prompt (what happens when you receive art of the two of you). but next chapter's gonna be a wild ride though, watch out. totally not something super depressing B)

have a great weekend and stay safe, see ya

Eren:
-For a while, Eren's was in desperate need of a pick-me-up. Sandwiched between his job and a hard place, you were the only thing keeping him afloat for a while.
-Both of you still have no idea how it happened, but someone caught wind of the situation. Looking back, maybe Eren vented online and someone noticed, though everything is still vague.
-Anyhow, said person was really nice. Anonymously, they sent Eren a drawing of you and him together, chibi-style.
-He was a little confused when he first got it. The quality, being honest, wasn't the best, but you know what they say. It's the thought that coughts. Cheesy, but very true in this situation.
-Eren's confusion towards the drawing eventually turned into a humble happiness. It was a token of your relationship with him, and that's all that mattered. Occassionally he looks back at it when he feels down.

Mikasa:
-From what I can tell, Jean is a pretty good artist. But from what I couldn't tell was that even though he had a heart for Mikasa, he still supported you and her getting together in a healthy / non-toxic way.
-One day, he came up to both of you with a piece of sketchpad paper.
-"Here," he handed it to you. You almost raised an eyebrow before you saw what was on the page: a delicate drawing of you and Mikasa holding each other in a warm embrace, done in a mix of ink and watercolor.
-It was one of the most beautiful things you've seen. Mikasa wasn't there at the moment, but let's just say that she was more than happy to receive such a nice gift.
-Right now, the drawing is hanging on her wall. She tends to look at it when she's feeling down. You've always found it to be super sweet.

Armin:
-Out of all of the characters on this roster, Armin has the most impressive social life. That is to say that he spends a lot of time on online forums and/or Discord. Not in an incel way, though, obviously.
-He often posts pictures of you and him chilling to his close online friends, some of which he's met IRL. You can't really speak for their character, but after what one of them did, you find them to be pretty neat.
-Armin was spamming photos of the love of his life as usual. One of them was a shot of you and him doing that cheesy couple thing where you take two straws and drink from the same milkshake.
-The day after he sent it, one of his friends shot back with a message containing a rendered piece of the same photo. It took the two of you by surprise. That day, Armin was giddy as a little kid because the art was THAT good. He has it printed out and still squeals about it to this day. You can't blame him

Levi:
-Secret admirers and shippers are things that only happen in fanfiction. So naturally, Levi and you seem to have one.
-You don't know much about this person, but they've made it clear they're big on both of you getting together. Whether it be small notes or post-its, you've been getting daily reminders of how much of an obsession you are.
-Yes, this is really weird. Though you have your suspicions of who it is...*cough* Hange- wait wha
-Anyway...you had come home today to find Levi with a weird story. When he was at work, someone slipped him an anime-esque drawing of the two of you kissing. He still had it and showed it to you.
-Despite his descriptions, the art was pretty decent. It looked like it was made maybe by someone younger, but there was no way of telling.
-Not knowing what else to do with it, you shoved it in your work desk. If you needed to look at it again, you would. For now, it was being saved to question Hange on whatever they may or may not be doing with their artistic skills and free-time.

Erwin:
-You and Erwin are known to be THAT couple. The one that makes everyone really happy for them, but at the same time makes everyone depressed because of how lonely they are in comparison.
-But even though you guys are pretty popular (heck, even online), it's rare that someone ever sends you gifts or anything of the sort.
-So when you announced your anniversary was coming up, you and Erwin were a little more than shocked to find out that someone had taken a few hours to make a little doodle of you two on Insta!
-Erwin came up to you in excitement, showing the message he had gotten from the supposed fan. "Isn't it great?" He asked.
-The drawing itself was of Erwin handing you a bouquet of roses. Of course, you got it printed and have a physical copy that you've stored in a special folder where you won't lose it.

Hange:
-Whenever it's Hange's birthday, you know it's impossible to get everything on their wishlist. There are a bazillion things that they ask for on millions of websites and in millions of stores. You often end up sticking to the most important ones, or the ones you think they would like the best.
-As you scrolled through the wishlist, though, a peculiar item caught your eye: fanart?
-You managed to realize what they were talking about. Hange wanted a commission from an artist - probably one that they liked.
-Being the great RICH s/o you are (totally), you searched for someone online with a nice style. It took some time for you to understand how expensive this was going to be, but your bank account was willing to hurt for Hange <3
-(Note: As an artist myself, I wouldn't count a commission as fanart but I'm running out of ideas for this chapter so just run with it???)
-The art arrived just in time for Hange's special day, and they were practically in tears over how good it looked! Mission accomplished; nice work.

Mike:
-Wouldn't it be cool to be featured in one of those Tiktok-like art videos where a person picks some people to draw at random in public?
-Ask no longer! It actually kinda happened. Here's the rundown:
-It was a quiet day. You and Mike decided to have a picnic in a park with your favorite foods, drinks, and all of your pets. Everything was perfect. Things couldn't get better until someone walked up to you with a sketchbook in hand.
-"Is it okay if I draw you guys?" The person gave Mike a small smile. "I'll give it to you afterwards...I just think this whole set-up is really cute."
-Mike looked at you. You could tell he was unsure of how to respond to this scenario, so you took the reigns and took a risk, giving the person a thumbs-up.
-You doubted your choice at first, though it was clear it wasn't a mistake. An hour or so passed, and by the time both of you were done eating, the artist came to you with the finished piece. It was really pretty and stylized, for a lack of better words. The only awkward thing is that the person had to sit for so long with Mike and you, though they turned out to be a pretty neat dude.