50 | you're from another world

wooo i'm back again, happy friday 

50 CHAPTERS POGCHAMP WOOO i don't really have anything planned, but this is a one-shot style preference so i guess that could count? oh well jdfkld. i also want to note that there are almost 200k reads on this book and that's ridiculous, you guys are wild but i love that

the chapter prompt for this is may be a little confusing, but the request from quotev originally asked for this: reader is from another world and then comes to the aot universe. now you finally spill the beans about it and this is how the characters react. i hope you guys enjoy! have a great weekend :D

-

Eren:

"You're what?"

"From another world."

"You're crazy." Eren chuckled a bit.

You remembered the first time he told you about the ocean along with Armin. The way you called him insane and pushed it off was just like this - but you knew better now. Besides, out of all of the people in this world, Eren had no right to call you crazy.

"Do you know what a computer is?" His eyes went blank as you let the foreign word roll out of your mouth. "Hello?"

"That's just some made-up word to annoy me. Computer-schmuter." How contradictory was he going to be today?

"No, it's not. Have you ever heard of the internet before? It's like the ocean you and Armin told me about, but instead of being filled with water and...uh, other stuff, it's filled with information. And it can be accessed from anywhere?"

The boy laid on the grass next to you. "Oh, gee, woah."

"Do you want to know what happens in the future?"

"Sure."

"I'm not joking, Eren. I know the ending to your story, I-"

"Story?"

"You..." hesitant, the words fumbled out of your mouth. "Eren, you're not on a good path, and I need to somehow fix that. I came here so I...I could help you." While the first part was correct, you stumbled into his world by accident with no intention of helping.

"Help me? What would I need help with in the future?"

"...Are you sure you want me to say it all?"

Mikasa:

"Your head must hurt from the expedition. Lay down and get some rest, and talk to me when you're in your right state of mind."

Mikasa held your hand as she threw you onto the bed and grabbed a blanket. "My head doesn't hurt, I'm fine."

"If you really are from another world, that means that there is a possibility I cannot go to that place. I want to be with you until the end of my days." She draped the blanket over your body with a sigh. "What evidence do you even have of that?"

"Show me your wrist."

She looked flustered, standing still between you and the window. Light poured out from behind her, making her look like she was coated in shadows. "My...wrist?" They didn't help with her tone of voice.

"You have a mark that you've never shown to anyone before. It's from your mother and from another place, am I correct?" Confidence suddenly swelling up in you, you threw the blanket off of yourself and sat up. "And she told you to give it to your own kids."