13 | when you're sick

Just in time for allergy season dJKLFJ - also don't mind me just changing the title format to be more aesthetic FDSKJLF...also realized that i published the christmas chapter in the middle of summer??? NOW I HAVE NOTHING TO POST FOR CHRISTMAS BECAUSE IM ON HIATUS FOR THE QUOTEV VERSION LDJKFLD

Eren: He would definitely ask if you were okay and get you lots of ice cream and chocolate, even though he's not supposed to when you're sick like that (Totally aware of that, though). He usually sits on the bed next to you while both of you eat your sweet concoctions and talks to you.

Mikasa: Mikasa enjoys babying you. She acts like your mother; she won't let you go outside, she keeps checking for your temperature, and every five minutes, she gives you a nice blanket to snuggle in. She doesn't mind getting close to you when you're sick.

Armin: Even though you're running a fever, Armin usually lets you go outside and have some fun. He's not putting any boundaries on what you're going to do, and most of the time, he makes you even forget that you're sick in the first place.

Levi: Staying away from you as much as possible is something I can definitely imagine Levi doing. When you're in bed, he stays by the wall and leans against it, talking to you. He won't spend more than five minutes in your room in fear that he's going to get sick, though.

Erwin: Medicine is something you're going to be seeing daily when sick. Erwin makes sure you're doing as best as possible by staying in, taking your vitamins, and other stuff. Like Mikasa, Erwin doesn't mind the fact that he's constantly babying you. Anything to keep you (his precious baby) safe.

Hange: Hange, for some reason, always likes to feel how hot your head is and checking your temperature. She usually tries to 'experiment' on you by buying lots of food (aka KitKats and Snickers) and seeing what it does to a sick person's body. You know that it's just an excuse for her to buy candy, though.

Mike: He's still pretty quiet about it. Mike can always tell when you need some medicine or need to stay in, though, and will always give you a text or call of some sort to be updated on your status. He makes sure you're getting enough love and affection from him, too.