Allergic reaction

Ahhhh I can't remember who requested this I'm so sorry, but I hope it's alright.

Also I have suck bad cramps right now, I literally want to cry. I can't even eat or drink they hurt so bad.

3rd person P.O.V

"Hello everyone!" James yelled as the camera stated rolling. "Today I have a few guests for my show, and I'm sure that you're going to enjoy who it is." He smiled and leant back in his chair. "So give a warm welcome to... ONE DIRECTION!" He yelled as the curtains opened revealing the five boys with big smiles as they walked out onto the stage. "Boys, I've missed you. 18 months has felt like a few years." James joked as the boys laughed and sat down on the couch next to James.

"Yeah, sorry about that." Zayn laughed.

"It's alright, you're all back now. But I have to ask... why now?" James asked the five boys on the couch.

"Well we just thought it was the right time, we've been gone a while and we've all experienced what it's like to be a solo artist, and we thought it was a good time to bring the old band back together." Harry smiled as he connected his hands in his lap.

"Well, I'm sure all your fans are glad you're back, I had a lot of messages telling me to kidnap you." James laughed. "So what is your plan now your reunited?"

Liam looked at Harry, to make sure he wasn't going to answer, before talking. "Well we're going to take it slow at first, Y'know make sure that we're not getting overworked again, and we will probably start with a new album or some songs and then go on tour again in around a year." Liam said as the rest of the boys nodded in agreement.

"Alright, I'm glad you boys are back." James smiled and looked at Louis and Niall. "You okay louis? You seem a little quiet, you too Niall."

"No, no I'm good, I'm happy we're finally back together again." Niall nodded and Louis smiled before looking over at Harry who sent him a warm smile back.

James looked between the two knowingly but didn't say anything, he wanted to save those questions for later. "So I believe this is the first time you all have been in the same place since you started your hiatus?"

"Uhh yeah. Well for the public eye anyway, we actually have had many meet ups either just chatting or talking about work." Liam spoke as James nodded. "We were actually meeting up a lot more than most people realised, they knew when we were in the same place but they never knew that we were actually all together."

"Okay I had a question for Louis and Zayn." James paused before looking between the two. "How are you both, everyone knows that you two haven't had the smoothest friendship after 2015."

"We're good, we have been friends for a while now, but because of our management we couldn't tell the public, it didn't make sense to us but it doesn't matter anymore." Zayn said as he rubbed his hands over the bit of stubble on his face.

"That's great!" James smiled. "Okay I have a few more questions before we play a little game." He smirked and looked at the cards in his hands. "So..." he looked up at Louis. "Louis, how are you and Harold?" He smirked as Louis laughed and sat up more.

"We're alright James, thanks for asking." Louis said as Harry smiled.

"Right, to the real question. Now everyone knows about you and Harry and everything about your past, does anything feel different about it?" James asked.

"Well obviously it's weird, we spent 10 years hiding it all, so now everything's out in the open its definitely different but a good different." Louis smiled and James looked towards Harry.