A lot of 'Im sorry's'

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 1K READS

It really means so much to me as I love writing these :)

I was going to say that this one was short but we all know that I say that and then its 4k words, so anyway I hope you like this one!

Louis' P.O.V

Harry and I have been arguing all day over stupid things, we've both been so stressed recently that every little thing makes us mad. All of us are at the studio recording for our fourth album, four, and we have about 15 minutes before we can go home.

Harry is sat next Liam on the double couch while I'm sat next to Niall and Zayn is finishing up his recording.

"Niall can you move over a bit I'm kind of getting squished" I said laughing slightly, Niall looked over at me and laughed loudly before shuffling further away from me.

"Sorry lad, I didn't realize!" He said still laughing. His laugh is so contagious that I started laughing louder.

"Guys can you stop screaming!" Harry yelled opposite us. Niall and I quickly shut up realizing Harry wasn't in a good mood, I sighed and leant back against the couch.

A few minutes passed and I was so bored I started looking around the room and spotted a football in the corner of the room. An evil grin made its way onto my face and Niall saw and turned to whisper in my ear.

"What have you seen?" He whispered as quietly as he could, I just grinned more and pointed to the football on the floor. His face lit up when he noticed it and he slowly got up from the couch and I followed behind him. Harry and Liam gave us confused faces as they watched us walk to the corner of the room. Niall picked up the football and chucked it to me and I headered it back to Niall who started doing tricks as I walked further back into the room.

"Ready tommo?!" He yelled as he booted it towards me. I hit it down to the floor with my chest and started flicking it between my feet as I heard harry groan.

"Louis don't do that now, can't you wait 'til we get home?" He groaned rubbing his hands over his face. I just kept flicking the ball between my feet. "Louis, listen to me your going to break something or get hurt." He said more stern than before.

"C'mon Harry we're just having fun." I said as I passed the ball to Niall, he stopped it and kicked it back.

"Why don't you ever listen or actually act your own age?!" Harry said running a hand through his hair. I just scoffed and kicked the ball back to Niall.

"Boot it to me Ni!" I yelled to Niall who had the ball on the other side of the room. Harry just shook his head, leant back on the couch and looked at his phone. Niall picked up the ball with his foot and booted it towards me, he kicked it so hard it came off the ground more than I thought, making it fly towards my stomach faster before I could even try to move out the way.

The ball flew into my stomach making me double over from the impact. "LOU!" Liam yelled from next to Harry who hadn't even looked up from his phone. I put my hand up trying to tell him I was okay. I heard Niall run over and put his hand on my back.

"Louis I'm so sorry, I didn't realize I kicked it so hard." He said rubbing my back soothingly. I just nodded not trusting if I opened my mouth I wouldn't throw up, I could feel a pounding feeling in my stomach and I felt my mouth water. Niall must have seen how pale I looked as he started speaking. "Lou are you okay?" I just shook my head and opened my mouth slightly to say one word.

"Bucket." I mumbled. Niall's eyes widened and he looked at Liam who had a worried look on his face.

"Liam get a bucket!" He yelled from where he was sat with me, Liam shot up from the couch and ran towards the room where all the medical stuff is kept. Harry lifted his head slightly to look at me but he didn't do anything. Liam ran over to me with a bucket in his hands and placed it down in front of me.