I'm all yours.

This is just one I thought of in Science class. Hope you like it :)

Also I was thinking about writing an actual book, not one shots, I would still carry on with this one. But would you read it if I did one?

Louis' P.O.V

It was Friday morning and I was driving to school to meet my boyfriend before school starts. I pulled into the school and parked my car before walking to the music room where I always meet Harry. I pushed the door open revealing my curly-haired boyfriend who was sat on the piano seat. "Hey Haz." I smiled as I walked over and sat down next to him.

"Hey Lou." He said turning fully to face me, I placed a quick kiss on his forehead before I started tickling him. He squealed and tried to push my hands away. "Lou! Lou stop!" He laughed as he tried to get my hands of him.

"No." I laughed as I watched him giggle. He was about to fall off the seat but I saw and caught him before he did, so now I was holding him in my arms as he breathed heavily trying to catch his breath. I admired his features as he closed his eyes.

I moved a piece of hair out of his face and tucked it away. He opened his green eyes and looked into my blue. "You're so beautiful" I whispered as I continued to look at him, he blushed and tried to turn his head away but I stopped him by placing my finger on his cheek and turning it back so I could lean down and gently kiss his lips.

He kissed back until the bell rung, startling him, I laughed and rubbed his back before sitting him up straight again. "What lesson do you have?" I asked him as we stood up and he grabbed his bag.

"Uh Chemistry I think." He said as we started walking towards the door.

"Okay, I have second lesson with you so I will just meet you there." I said kissing him again quickly before running off down the hall towards the locker rooms. I had P.E first which I was very excited about as we were playing football and I recently joined a team outside of school. I walked into the locker room already smelling the sweat and mud, I carried on walking over to my locker and got out my boots and kit. I heard footsteps walking over to me before I felt a hand hit the back of my head.

"Hey little shit." I heard my best mate, Zayn say before opening his locker next to me.

"I'm not little." I glared at him as I got changed into my football clothes, Zayn just scoffed and got his stuff out. "what?"

"Nothing, it's just that your boyfriend is almost taller than you now." He said trying to hold back a laugh.

I hit him on the arm before sitting down to put my boots on. "There was a key word in that Zayn. Almost. I'm still taller than him." I said tying my shoe up.

"Alright. But I'm going to annoy you all day when he's taller than you."

"Well that will never happen." I stood up and looked at Zayn who was now trying his shoes, he didn't say anything and just continued getting ready. Once he was done we picked up our bottles and walked towards the football field.

"Lou, has coach spoken to you yet?" Zayn asked after the few minutes of silence.

"Spoken to me about what?" I looked at him confused as I couldn't remember doing anything wrong.

"He said something about getting new players for the footie team and he was thinking of asking you." He said as we reached the rest of our class.

"Oh, I don't know if I can do it." I whispered as our coach started telling us what warm-ups we were going to do.

"What are you on about, you're great at football." Zayn said looking away to make it less obvious we weren't listening.

"No it's not that. I just have a lot to do at the moment."