"I'm never too busy for you."

This was requested by tommoshlzn I hope it's okay :)

So I'm currently writing a separate book that's called 'clueless' soooo yeah. Idk when it will be done but I'm gonna focus a lot on that bc I want to get it done but I will still update this too

Also I'm so sorry that it's been almost a month since the last one, and I haven't been able to tell you that you are amazing, and loved, and talented, and beautiful/handsome, you are smart and you are important.

3rd person P.O.V

Louis turned off his camera after filming his latest YouTube video and carefully chucked it to the bed. He loved what he did and of course he loved all the support from his 6 million fans but it was really tiring.

He ran a hand through his hair that was starting to grow longer as Louis just hadn't had the motivation to go get it cut - plus his boyfriend was also growing his hair out.

Louis smiled at the thought of his clumsy boyfriend and reached for his phone on the bedside table. He and Harry had been together for almost three years, they met at a YouTube event in London and ended up getting wasted together and then woke up in some Irish guys bathroom.

After that eventful evening they got each others number, Louis found out that Harry lived in LA and was slightly sad to see his new friend leave but after almost three months of talking later, Harry flew to London and asked Louis out in person.

Of course, Louis said yes, and now they were still together despite their long distance relationship, they FaceTimed when they could and texted all the time but nothing could feel the same as when they were in the same room.

Louis quickly opened his chat with Harry and sent him a message, knowing the time in America off by heart.

Louis: Hey, H, just finished filming :) are you free to call? <3333

Louis shut his phone off before walking over to his wardrobe to change out of his clothes. All his fans knew he had a boyfriend and they knew it was Harry, but the two barely spoke about their relationship on camera as they preferred it to be a private thing, and luckily their fans respected that.

Just as he got into a fresh pair of black Adidas sweatpants his phone pinged and Louis found himself subconsciously smiling as he slipped a hoodie over his head.

He walked over to the bed, checking the time on the way - 00:54 - and picked his phone up.

Harry: If you don't mind me making my dinner in the process?

Louis: Nope. Not at all, I just miss your face :>

Harry: I miss your ass

Louis: I'm hurt, are you only with me for my body?

Harry: I appreciate you. That's all. And I'm kidding, lovely, I miss your stupid face too :))

Louis: I'm going to pretend you didn't called my face stupid and I'm going to call you so I can see your dimples

Harry: I'm waiting....

Louis chuckled and quickly hit the FaceTime button waiting for his boyfriends face to appear on the screen. He only had to wait a few seconds before the dark screen suddenly lit up, and Harry could be seen pulling a funny face as he smiled at the camera.

"Hey doofus." Louis smiled at him as he climbed onto his bed, moving his camera to the floor.

"Hey." Harry smiled as he placed his phone down on the kitchen counter before stepping back. "You've finished filming late?"