Late night argument

Description: Louis comes home late from work and Harry gets angry and they argue before Harry storms out of the house leaving Louis alone.

Louis' P.O.V

Shit. This is the fifth night in a row I've come home from work late. It's not my fault, it's management making me redo all my parts in songs saying that 'it's not good enough.'

Harry will be so mad at me, he told me if I kept coming home late then I could sleep in the spare room. I don't even know why he gets so mad at me for it, its not my fault. Then it hit me. Fuck. Every time I work late management normally release the Elounor pictures we took before recording, making it look like I was out with her all night when really I was stuck in a recording booth with a bunch of old men around me.

He knows that the pictures are staged but I cant imagine what he feels when he sees them, while alone at home waiting for me. I hope he lets me explain why I was even later tonight than any other night.

I pull into the driveway and unlock the front door, I pull my phone out to check the time and see that its almost 1am. I walk into the living room to see my husband asleep on the couch tucked up in blankets like a little burrito.

I walk over to him and press my lips to his forehead while whispering at quiet 'm sorry'. I watch as he slowly wakes up opening his eyes so I can see those beautiful green eyes.

"Lou?"

"Hey babe, m'sorry I was late again manag-"

"Whats the time?" He cut me off.

"Uh...1-1am" I stuttered, too afraid to look in his eyes. He just huffed, sat up and rubbed his eyes stood up and walked to the stairs.

"Haz?" No answer. I tried again "Harry?" He stopped. "Are you mad?" I heard him chuckle lowly before turning around.

"No, I love waiting every night for my husband to come home, hoping he's okay. waiting for him to actually be home to eat dinner with me for once. Waiting for the pictures of him and his 'girlfriend' to be posted. I'ts great." He said coldly

I frowned. "I really am sorry, Harry, but I cant control how long they keep me recording and you know I have no choice with the whole beard thing, I hate it just as much as you do.

He rolled his eyes, "I know you do Louis," ouch he never calls me by my full name. "But you do have a choice about what time you come home because I know you do, you just try to get it all done at once no matter how long you are there for." I started fiddling with my hands because he was right, I wanted to get it all done at once which meant I was barely ever home.

He started talking again once he realized I wasn't going to say anything. "You could at least call me to tell me when you think you will be home. okay, I get it you're busy when you're there, but cant you just take one minute to call or even text your husband telling him your not going to be home until 1 in the bloody morning! Because then I sit up waiting for you to get home so I know you actually make it home okay!"

I went to talk but he cut me off again "God, maybe management are right and you cant do anything right!" That made me look at him. I wish I didn't because he was looking at me with pure disgust. "Louis, you could at least try in this relationship otherwise we might as well just end it!" Tears started to form in my eyes, but he just kept shouting.

"No wonder your always in trouble with Simon. You don't try your hardest, you just do what you want! And it gets you no where Louis! Your not going to get anywhere if you don't Listen to people or try! I was just stood in shock that these words were coming out of his mouth, I know he's mad but it hurts.