I think I wanna marry you.

This was a request by MaraLinart31 so this is The Larry proposal for the wedding chapter :)
Also the picture ^^ 🥺

So I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a bit, I've just been struggling to balance things, but I will try harder :)

LOUIS' DOING A LIVE CONCERT!!!! BUT WE CRASHED THE WEBSITE AND IM CRYING BECAUSE HE MAKES ME EMOTIONAL. BUT WE GET TO SEE HIS HAIR AND HEAR HIS VOICE LIVE!!!!!!
Edit: I GOT TICKETS IM SO EXCITED!!!

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 7K READS, WTH, YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY!!

Louis' P.O.V

It was around half seven in the morning and Harry was still asleep in our bed upstairs. I was just finishing off placing the final things around the house for Harry, he thinks I'm going to work all day but I'm planning a surprise for him that could either make me the happiest man in the world or the saddest and he is the only one who can decide which one it is.

I had placed another letter down when my phone started ringing. "Hey Li." I said as I looked at our kitchen table with a smile.

"Hey Lou, how's it going?" He asked and I could hear voices in the background.

"Good, I'm all done here." I said sighing contently.

"Alright, I'm almost at your house." He said over the loud music that suddenly started playing.

"Liam, who's with you?" I asked walking towards the door to get my shoes.

"Oh I brought Zayn and Niall with me, hope that's okay?" He said.

"Oh yeah, that's fine. But I thought Niall was going to stay with Harry today?" I asked knowing that we planned Niall would stay with Harry so everything would go as scheduled.

"Yeah he is, but he is too lazy to drive himself so he will just wait at yours till Harry wakes up." Liam said chuckling a little.

"Alright." I laughed too as I hung up and finished getting ready.

I had gotten my coat and shoes on and I was just quickly running back upstairs to place the final letter down for Harry before Liam got here. I slowly pushed open our bedroom door and saw my beautiful boyfriend fast asleep on our bed, he was hugging my hoodie I left there and his curly locks were spread out over his pillow. I smiled and walked over to him placing the last letter down on his pillow before lightly kissing his head. "See you later, my love." I whispered before walking out the room and back downstairs.

As I reached the door I heard a car pulling up so I opened the door and watched Liam park up onto Mine and Harry's driveway. "Hey Ni." I said as he got out the car and walked towards me.

"Hey Tommo, did you go shopping yesterday?" He asked looking inside.

"Yes I did Niall, and you cannot eat it all." I said sternly pointing at him.

"Okay, okay. I wont." He mumbled as he hugged me.

"Dont wake Harry up either." I said as he pulled away.

"Dont worry Lou I won't." He smiled before walking closer to the door. "see you later." He said as he stepped inside and I walked closer to the car. I took a deep breath and looked at him.

"Yeah, see you later." I mumbled as he smiled one last time before closing the door and I climbed into Liam's car. "Hey zee" I said as I put my seatbelt on.

"Nervous?" Zayn asked as soon as Liam pulled out the drive.

"No why?" I mumbled fiddling with my hands.