"Why don't you believe me?"

This was requested by AprajitaSsingh I hope it's okay (:

And I'm listening to BeFoUr right now and *chefs kiss*

3rd person P.O.V

Louis felt like his head was going to explode. It felt like someone was banging on a drum over and over in his head. He squeezed his eyes closed as he heard Harry's soft and steady breaths next to him.

Louis didn't know what time it was, all he knew was that he had been awake for way too long. His chest and head felt heavy - no scratch that, his whole body felt heavy. His throat felt scratchy and his eyes felt extra sensitive to the light that was seeping through the curtains.

Wait- light?

Louis wondered how long he had been awake, laying here with sweat forming on his tanned skin, but he couldn't be bothered to sit up and see the time when he felt like if he moved even an inch then he would throw up or lose balance.

Suddenly Harry's phone, that was on the bedside table, started ringing and Louis wanted to cry, his head felt even worse with the loud chirp of Harry's stupid ringtone flying around his head.

Harry groaned and pressed his nose into the top of Louis' head, shuffling closer to the older boy who was laying on his back, his sweaty hands clutching the sheets.

"Harry, get your phone." Louis muttered, eyes still closed. He'd had enough of the ringing and needed it to stop.

"Just leave it. Its nothing important." Harry mumbled into Louis' hair as he pushed one of his ankles in between louis legs'.

Louis just huffed as he didn't have the energy to fight with Harry right now, he was freezing cold and his head was feeling way too light and foggy to form coherent thoughts.

After a couple more minutes the phone rang again but Harry didn't move, Louis swears he was about to hit him.

"Harry." He said again in a warning tone.

"Just leave it, I'm comfy." Harry whined as he once again moved closer to Louis, latching onto his warmth and pressing a gentle kiss to the side of Louis' neck.

Louis sighed and closed his eyes tighter, his knuckles were turning white from how tight he was holding the covers, trying to handle the pain that was flowing through his body.

Another two minutes pass and the phone rings once more and Louis can't handle it. "Harry! Pick up your fucking phone!" He yelled, wincing at how loud he was and how his throat was sore and sounded croaky.

"Alright, alright." Harry mumbled sitting up and running a hand through his hair before reaching for his phone.

"What is it, Li?" Harry asked, his morning voice very much present that normally Louis would be swooning over but not today.

Suddenly Harry jolts fully awake and jumps out of bed. "What?!" He yells, making Louis wince again. "Yeah, yeah we're on our way."

Harry hung up and chucked the phone onto the bed before reaching for some clothes hanging on the chair by the desk. "Lou, get up. We're late for work and we have an interview that starts in half an hour." He rushed out, slipping a shirt over his head before grabbing some jeans.

Louis just groaned and tried to adjust to the light in the room.

"Louis, cmon?!" Harry yelled again before he left the room, leaving Louis feeling like death itself laying on the bed.