"Dont be embarrassed, love"

This was requested by HSLTLPZMNH28 I hope it's alright (:

This one may be short so I'm sorry about that.

3rd person P.O.V

Harry spun around the kitchen as he cleaned the counters, he was humming along to treat people with kindness as he did parts of the dance. He had a wide grin on his face as he continued to clean while dancing, he had been learning the choreography for the music video for a couple of weeks now and he had it perfect.

Louis knew that Harry was supposed to be dancing in the music video but he hasn't actually seen him do the dance yet, he's asked but Harry always gets shy and says that he will have to wait.

That's why Harry was dancing now, Louis wasn't home so he was enjoying the time of dancing and practicing the choreography before his husband got home.

"1, 2, 3 and 4." Harry hummed as he did the footwork to the music while also moving some of the stuff on the counter out the way.

Harry was so wrapped up in counting the beats and listening to the music he didn't hear Louis come in the front door.

"Harry?" Louis called as he closed the door behind him, he could hear the music coming from the kitchen and he smiled to himself as he quietly took his shoes off and walked over to the kitchen.

He smiled wider when he saw Harry dancing, he had his back to Louis so he had no idea he was being watched. Louis leant against the doorframe as he crossed his arms over his chests and watched Harry spin, and dance around the kitchen.

He tried not to laugh as he realised Harry was also cleaning.

Louis had a fond smile on his face, Harry hadn't let him see the dance yet and even though he didn't know Louis was there, he still got to see his husband do something he clearly enjoyed.

Once Harry stopped dancing Louis started clapping making the green eyed lad spin around with a shocked face and blushing cheeks.

"How long have you been stood there?" Harry asked as he looked down at the ground, an embarrassed look crossed his face.

"A couple minutes maybe." Louis shrugged walking into the kitchen and over to his blushing husband. Harry groaned and hid his face in his hands. "Don't be embarrassed, love." He whispered as he kissed Harry's temple. "I think you looked cute."

Harry blushed more as he wrapped his arms around Louis' waist, burying his head into the older lads neck.

"It's embarrassing though, Lou." He mumbled as Louis held Harry close to him.

"Why?"

"It is, I'm not very good and it looks weird."

"Love, I thought you looked amazing, and it doesn't look weird at all. You look beautiful when you dance, and maybe you could teach me the dance?" Louis offered hoping Harry would feel less embarrassed.

"You want to learn it?" He asked with a wide smile as he pulled his face out of Louis' neck.

"Sure, you could teach me now."

"Really?"

"Yes, love." Louis laughed, as Harry smiled even wider, if that was even possible.