F*ck you.

So I've fallen out with one of my close friends bc of some stupid guy. She literally chose him over me and then told him that I lied about so many things. Boys suck. No. People suck.
Edit: Its the day after I started writing this and today was worse. Some people really do suck :( 

Louis' P.O.V

I rolled over and was met with the sight of my beautiful sleeping boyfriend, I smiled at how cuddly he looks as I tucked a loose curl behind his ear. I turned to look at the clock on my bedside table as we had school and I didn't want to be late. 7:36am. "Shit!" I jumped up throwing the duvet off me, I heard Harry whine next to me. "Babe, you need to get up we're supposed to be leaving in 4 minutes!" I said loudly but somehow also softly as I jumped out of my bed. 

"What? Why didn't the alarm go off?" He said with his morning voice fully present, and god did I love it. No, this is not the time Louis.

"I guess I didn't set it." I groaned as I chucked some clothes at him. "Get changed while I get some food for us." I threw a hoodie over my shirt and slipped on some jeans before running downstairs leaving Harry half-Naked in my room.  

I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen trying to find something to eat, I opened the fridge and saw nothing. "Of fucking course." I mumbled slamming the fridge door shut. "Today had to be the day I have no food." I walked over to the cupboard and tried to look for something decent to eat before school, I saw a box of nut bars at the back and picked them up and took the only one out. "One?!" I sighed as I threw the box away and walked back upstairs to where Harry should be changed. 

I pushed open the bedroom door and saw Harry fixing his hair in my mirror, he was wearing a light blue shirt with most of the buttons undone, black jeans and black Chelsea boots. "Any more buttons undone and you might as well just take the shirt off." I said as I walked closer to him. 

Harry turned to face me and smirked. "Don't lie, you love it really." 

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him and put my head in his neck where I lightly kissed it a couple times. "I do. But I don't like the thought of other people seeing your very sexy chest." 

"Ooo Is Lou jealous?" He laughed as I pulled away. 

"Yes he is, and he will punch anyone who dares to look at you." I said blankly as Harry shook his head chuckling. 

"Your not going to hit anyone, because I hate it. And If you really have to, make sure I'm not there." He said as I handed him the nut bar. 

"So you wouldn't cheer me on?" I said pouting playfully as he sat down on the bed.

"Nope. I don't want to see you get hurt. Which Is why I'm never there when you have fought someone previously." He said raising his eyebrows at me sternly and opening the bar I gave him.

"I wont get hurt." I said as I sat down next to him. 

"Yeah okay, we can just forget when you got 4 broken ribs from fighting some stupid guy." He said, I could tell he was getting mad as he hated talking about me getting hurt. 

"But I'm okay now." I said softly as I rested my head on his shoulder, he didn't say anything and just smiled down at me. "But we really need to go love, We are now really late." I laughed as I stood up. Harry finished the nut bar and followed me down stairs. 

"Have you eaten anything?" He asked me as I got my keys and opened the door to my apartment before closing it behind us. 

"No." 

"Why not?" He asked as we reached my car and I unlocked it and got in.

"I may have forgotten to go shopping before you came over so I had no food." I heard Harry laugh as I started the car.