Trigger.

This was requested by leeroysdanceclasslol I hope it's okay!

January felt like such a lazy but chaotic month for me... it's weird. And Harry's 29 now?!

I tried to do as much research as I good to make it accurate but I don't know if it worked... anyway,

Enjoy.

3rd person P.O.V

Louis liked his space. He liked to have moments to himself where he could control the noises around him. The ones that make him feel the need to flee if they become too much.

However that's a bit difficult when you're stuck on a tour bus with four other boys all in close proximity.

He had misophonia which caused common sounds to possibly become incredibly annoying or downright unbearable. Basically he's more sensitive to certain sounds than the average person.

They boys had been on the road for the last two days without properly stopping yet. And it was starting to take its toll on all of them. Currently all five of the boys were in the main space as their bunk room wasn't that big and was covered in all their bags and clothes.

Zayn was playing some game he found on the tv, Niall was watching as he laid down on the couch, tired from a late night, and Liam was busy making himself a sandwich that he refused to make for anyone else.

Harry had been having a shower but when he was finished he joined them and sat beside Louis who was on one of the beanbags in the corner by Zayn. He kissed the top of Louis' head before he sat down and then pulled out his phone.

Louis was watching them all and trying to relax. "Last day like this lads." Liam said as he walked in and sat beside Niall with his sandwich on a plate. "We get to Berlin tomorrow morning ready for the show on Thursday."

"Thank god." Zayn groaned, eyes not leaving the tv as he tapped buttons on his controller repeatedly to attack an on-screen enemy. "No offence guys but I think the air is starting to turn funky with us all in here."

Liam grimaced for a moment as if he could suddenly smell the air. But he quickly forgot about it and picked up his sandwich.

Louis' eyes flicked to the controller in Zayn's hands, the clicking of the buttons starting to irritate him but he tried to push it away. "Are we staying in a hotel?" He asked no one in particular.

"Should be." Harry answered, glancing up from his phone briefly. "Five rooms will be booked, but we'll still share one." He said to his boyfriend only, smiling, before looking back down.

Louis nodded as Niall yawned for the millionth time causing an itchy feeling in his hands to do something, he knew Niall couldn't help yawning but the sound was becoming repetitive just like Zayn's button pressing.

A loud crunch took Louis out of his thoughts as he looked to Liam who was eating his sandwich which more than likely had lettuce in it.

Louis often liked to eat alone because the sounds of people chewing really triggered him and he'd get mad even though he didn't mean to. Luckily Harry knew about everything so he didn't mind if Louis decided half way through a meal together that he wanted to eat alone. Harry would just nod, kiss him and take his plate into the living room.

The other boys had no idea about Louis' misophonia though. He'd hidden it well from them. At first it was because he didn't like talking about it, and then it felt weird to bring it up after he'd hidden it for a year or so. Now three years later it was definitely too weird to bring up randomly.