VIP

This was requested by sstyl3s I hope it's alright <3

Also I'm writing this while I'm stuck at home unable to move because I've hurt my neck and I cannot move because it hurts too much, so that's great 😀 and I'm in so much pain but I'm going to write soooo 😂

3rd person P.O.V

Louis needed to do something, and he was doing it tonight. Seven months ago Harry had broken up with Louis after pap pictures got released of Louis and Danielle.

Harry didn't know about the stunt yet, Louis hadn't told him because he only found out the day it happened. Then he got home and Harry was packing and Louis tried speaking to him and he said that it was a stunt but Harry then broke down saying he couldn't do it, that there was too many people messing with their relationship and it wasn't working.

Then he left.

Just like that, he walked out the door and Louis hasn't seen him since. He tried calling him and talking to him but Harry never really talked back, he answered the calls, probably only to make sure Louis' okay.

Louis needed to see him, but Harry avoided him as much as he could so Louis needed to go somewhere where he can't just walk away.

Louis came up with this idea when he was drunk so maybe it wasn't the best idea but it's all he had. He got changed into something other than sweatpants and a hoodie before calling Niall.

"Hey man, what's up?" The Chirpy voice answered.

"Hey Ni, I was wondering if you have spoken to Harry?" Louis asked as he rubbed a hand over his face, it felt like years since he'd seen Harry and to say he was anxious would be an understatement.

"Yeah, and don't worry he doesn't know anything." Niall reassured.

"I don't know if that's a good thing or not." Louis sighed.

"Zayn spoke to Harry yesterday and mentioned you, he said Harry didn't get mad or anything, actually Zayn said he looked quite relieved to hear your name well until he mentioned how much alcohol you've drank in the past few weeks."

Louis just sighed again, he knew that after Harry left he started getting drunk a lot, he even called Harry one night and it wasn't the best idea he had but he had a whole bottle of wine and two bottles of beer running through his body.

Flashback

Louis stumbled as he dragged his body into the kitchen and reached for his phone, he downed the last sip of beer he had before dropping the bottle to the floor, not even flinching when it smashed.

He managed to grip his phone and type in his password after three attempts. "Gotta- gotta call Harry. Harry..." He mumbled as he eventually got into his contacts and found Harry's.

It rung all the way through once as Louis paced the room, somehow not stepping in the broken shards of glass. He tried again, and Harry picked up on the last ring.

"Harry." He breathed out, the strong smell of alcohol surrounding him. "I need- I need you to do something for me." Louis slurred as he leaned against the wall.

"Why are you hurt, are you okay?" Harry rushed out and Louis tried not to melt into a puddle. He missed Harry so much and he had been alone for five months. Alone without Harry.