He/they

Okay so this is a request from _WannaMarryLarry_ and also if you don't like the thought of Louis using he/they pronouns, just don't read this chapter :)

It might be a short chapter but I will make it as long as I can.

Louis' P.O.V

It was around 2 months ago that I started to want to go by he/they pronouns. Truth is, I never thought someone could have more than one pronoun for themselves until I met this sweet fan one day named Sadie.

We got talking and I found out she went by she/they pronouns and then she started telling me all about how she always felt comfortable with she/they and she liked it more.

We talked for a really long time and then I actually ended up getting their number. They helped me when I was starting to think I wanted to go by he/they and they were there for me and they are actually the reason that I reached a conclusion on what pronouns I wanted people to use for me.

I had been wanting to tell Harry about it for ages but I was always too scared of what he would say, I know he loves me, he tells me all the time, but I can't help but feel like he might have a bad reaction.

We had an interview today but my mind was elsewhere. I was planning to tell Harry when we got home after the interview but the last time I planned to tell him, I ended up saying that I had an obsession with pink lollipops.

"Hey, babe." I heard Harry's deep voice before I saw him. He had just finished getting dressed and ready for the interview, he had a big smile on his face as he walked over to me and sat down on the couch.

"Hey." I smiled back as he put an arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to his side. I happily rested my head on his shoulder as he rubbed his hand up and down my arm.

"You okay?" He asked with concern in his voice. "You look nervous."

I was.

But I couldn't tell him that because I wanted to tell him after the interview, but I was freaking out and I could only hope that I would be able to seem calm until later.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I gave him a warm smile as he nodded hesitantly.

"Okay." He mumbled. "You'd tell me if you were worried about something, right?" 

"Yeah of course."

I hated lying to him but this was something I needed to keep secret. At least for now.

He nodded and kissed my temple before looking at the tv on the wall, I settled back into his side and let out a quiet sigh.

I just really wished this interview would come quicker, I wanted to get home and talk to Harry. I felt like what I wanted to tell him was holding me down and making me feel heavy.

"Guys, the interview starts in a few minutes. All ready?" Paul asked as he walked into the room and looked at all of us.

"Yeah." We all chorused, as Paul nodded.

A few minutes later Paul came back into the room and lead us out to where the interview would be held. We all sat down on the couch, Zayn, Liam, Niall, Me, Harry.

"Hello, guys." The interviewer smiled as she shook all our hands. "So, are we ready to start?"

~

"Okay, guys that's it." One of the managers yelled as they cut the cameras.

We all stood up and shook the interviewers hand before walking out the room and straight out the building. "You can all go home now, and tomorrow you have a day off so use it well before we need you back in the studio." Paul said as we all got into the car.