"You're different"

Okay this one might be long I'm not sure yet, anyway I hope you enjoy :)

ITS SNOWING WHERE I LIVE AND WE BARELY EVER GET SNOW AND ITS ACTUALLY SETTLED ON THE GROUND!!AHHH I LOVE SNOW

3rd person P.O.V

Louis woke up with a terrible headache and an arm around his waist, his eyes shot open and landed on the body beside him. It was a man with blonde hair and a few tattoos, he had a hickey on his collar bone and he was severely lacking in the clothes department.

Louis knew they hooked up, he hooked up with someone at least every other day, but he never let them stay the night. He must have been to tired to tell him to get the fuck out.

He groaned and pushed the arm off him, startling the man awake, he rubbed a hand over his face and sat up, eyes landing on Louis. "Mornin-"

"I don't know who you are, neither do I care. But I care that you're still in my apartment, so put some clothes on and get the fuck out before my roommate sees you." Louis cut him off and got out of the bed as the random stranger stared at him confusedly.

"Chop, chop, My best mate wakes up around noon." Louis clapped and walked out the room, leaving his hookup to get dressed.

He walked into the kitchen and grabbed some paracetamol out of the cupboard before grabbing a glass and filling it with water.

His hookup walked out of his bedroom, hair a mess, clothes wrinkled. He smiled at Louis before grabbing his shoes and putting them on. "Thanks for last night, I needed that."

Louis rolled his eyes and downed the glass of water. "Yeah whatever, just don't expect it to happen again." He mumbled as he leant against the counter behind him.

The man nodded and walked out the apartment after smiling once more at Louis. "Who was that?" The voice of his best friend rang through the apartment as he walked into the kitchen.

"Don't know, don't care." Louis mumbled rolling his eyes.

"I thought you didn't let your hookups stay the night?" Zayn asked with a smirk on his face as he stole the apple that was in Louis' hands and bit into it.

"I don't. I must have fallen asleep before I could tell him to leave." Louis said as he closed his eyes and ran a hand over his face. "How was your night, mr I'm going to get laid tonight?"

Zayn laughed and shook his head. "I actually didn't."

Louis stared at him in disbelief. "What? Your joking right. You may be my best friend but I agree that you're hot as shit, so who would say no to you?"

"No one said no. I met someone, and they were actually quite good company and I didn't want to fuck him just because I could." Zayn shrugged, walking into the living room, Louis following after him.

"What happened to no feelings for the people we want to fuck?" Louis asked as he sat down next to Zayn on the couch. "You're not leaving me to get into a relationship are you?"

"I wouldn't call it a relationship yet, but he was a really nice guy and I wouldn't mind if we went on a date instead of casual fucks." He said taking another bite of the apple. "Plus Lou, we're 22, shouldn't we just stop this whole hookup thing and actually try and find someone we genuinely care about."