Coming out

Requested by Itsalarrypotterthing I hope it's alright (:

I didn't really know how to write this one and I'm having a bit of writers block so you will have to bare with me on this one. Sorry.

ALSO IM SAYING IT AGAIN BUT WALLS HAS BEEN OUT FOR A YEAR OMG, I AM SO HAPPY FOR HIM AND I WISH MORE PEOPLE REALISED HOW TALENTED HE IS

3rd person P.O.V

Louis was pacing up and down in the studio while the rest of the boys did sound check, Louis was supposed to be there too but he was kind of freaking out right now and he left the room when no one realized.

He was mumbling incoherent things as he walking up and down in front of the couch. He didn't even stop pacing when he heard the door open and footsteps come closer.

"Lou, why are you pacing?" Harry asked as soon as he saw his boyfriend looking anxious. "Lou?" He called again pulling Louis out of his daydream.

"Huh?"

"I asked why you were pacing. What's wrong?" Harry asked softly as he sat down on the couch and Louis hesitantly sat down next to him.

"The concert tonight." Louis mumbled, not taking his eyes off his hands.

"Oh." Harry breathed out. They had agreed that they were going to come out at the concert tonight, they had had enough of management and they were going to do what they wanted. The other boys agreed and said they were proud of them.

But clearly Louis is having second thoughts.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Harry asked as he held out a coin. Sure, it was cheesy but it was their thing and they were Both saps anyway.

Louis smiled and took the coin before taking a deep breath. "What if they all hate us, what if I'm the reason that Simon let's us all go. I don't want to ruin the boys' career. What if the boys hate me because I'm the reason that we end up without a management. What if no one wants to sign us again because we're g-"

"Hey, look at me." Harry cut of his rambling and placed a hand on Louis' cheek. "Look at me, Lou."

Louis hesitated but looked up into Harry's eyes anyways.

"No one is going to hate you." Harry whispered. "And we're are going this together so if you are the reason then so am I. Okay? But everything is going to be okay, I promise you. The boys aren't going to hate you, the fans aren't going to hate you, Simon probably will but who cares about him. The reason we are doing this is because we don't want him to control us anymore. So let him be mad, because we are going to be okay. By the end of today we are going to be free." Harry finished and gently stroked his thumb over Louis' cheek.

"Okay. I love you, Haz." Louis smiled, his voice small.

"I love you too, Lou." He leaned forward and connected their lips in a sweet kiss filled with love and comfort.

"Now, get as excited as you were yesterday. We're going to be free soon." Harry smiled once he pulled away, Louis laughed a little and nodded.

"Okay, but I'm really hungry so can we get some food before we have to get ready?" He asked smiling, Harry laughed and nodded before calling out to the boys that they were getting food.

~

They left and got some food before running back to the arena as they were late. Louis and Harry ran to get changed and sort out their hair and makeup to get ready for the concert in an hour.