Detention

I just thought of this while I was watching instant families, it has no relevance to the one shot but it's just what I was watching when I thought of this lol.

Also does anyone know any good enemies to lovers Larry fics with happy endings bc I really want to read some more but I can't find any.

Anyway enjoy (:

3rd person P.O.V

"Tomlinson!" Harry's deep voice rang down the school corridor.

"Fuck off, Styles!" Louis called back without even turning away from his locker.

Most the school knew about Louis and Harry's fights, it was hard not to, it was all anyone ever talked about.

The two wound each other up so much that they'd have a fight wherever, they don't really have a real reason for why they hate each other but I'm sure if you asked Louis he would say that Harry's frog face and over confident attitude annoyed him along with the fact that every girl seems to throw themselves at him and if you asked Harry he would probably say that Louis' sassy attitude and constant football talk annoyed him.

They've not really gotten along for the last year or so which kind of sucks when they're friends with the same people.

"Now, Lou Lou that's not a nice way to talk to your friends." Harry said as he walked up to where Louis was stood with Zayn and Liam, Niall following behind Harry.

"We're not friends, Styles. Now back up before I punch your frog face." Louis muttered as he grabbed his books out his locker.

"Wow someone's feisty this morning." Harry chuckled earning a jab from Niall who was trying to keep the peace for at least one day.

"Listen, Harry, I'm not in the mood today to listen to your shit. For once shut the fuck up and just go make out with some cheerleader." Louis snapped as he stepped towards Harry so they were centimetres apart.

Harry couldn't help but let his eyes fall to Louis' lips only for a second before smirking and stepping away. "Alright, Tomlinson. Call me when you miss me."

"Don't expect to get a call." Louis said as Harry saluted before turning and walking away. "I fucking hate him. Someone please throw him in a ditch and leave him there."

"Cmon, Lou can't you two just not hate each other for one day?" Zayn sighed as the four started walking out to the school field.

"It's easier said than done." Louis muttered as he ran a hand through his hair. "He's so cocky and full of himself and over confident and his stupid smirk always seems to be on his stupid frog face."

Zayn, Liam and Niall just kept quiet, after four years they've learnt not to talk when Louis' ranting about why Harry annoys him.

The three boys pretended they were listening to what Louis was saying about Harry as they walked over to the bleachers, they all sat down before Louis pulled his jacket off. "Fucking hell it's hot today." He muttered as Harry walked up the bleachers.

"Wow Louis if you wanted to strip in front of me we should have gone somewhere private." Harry winked as he sat down next to Zayn.

Louis just rolled his eyes and ignored the green eyed boy. "Li, we have football training after school so can you drive me home after?" Louis asked, this time it was Harry's turn to roll his eyes.

"Sure, but I said to coach that I would help him pack up after training so you might have to wait." Liam said as Louis nodded.

"Okay, no problem."