Late night argument pt.2

Please comment and share my book and you can follow if you want to know about other books i will be writing :) Anygay, here's part 2.

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up with a pounding headache and the light shining onto my face, I sat up and looked around trying to figure out where I was. Just then Liam walked in with a glass of water and some Paracetamol. He handed me the glass and I muttered a thanks as I took the pill and drank some of the water. He watched me before speaking up.

"Remember much, dickhead?" I looked at him confused as to A. why I was a dick and B. what did I do?

"Clearly that means no, well let me sum it for ya. You and Louis had a fight, you said some douche things and he told you to leave. You left and got drunk off your ass and wouldn't answer Niall's or Louis' calls. Eventually you called Niall and he got me to come pick you up and keep you at mine until you were sober enough to talk to your husband." I was frowning after he finished talking. I looked down and realized I was wearing one of Liam's shirts. He clearly understood what I was confused about. He slumped against the door frame and spoke up.

"You puked down your shirt so I gave you one of mine." I just nodded. Liam was about to leave but I stopped him.

"Is Lou okay?" Liam frowned and just shook his head before walking downstairs. "Fuck." I slumped back in the bed and pulled at my hair once Liam was gone. I checked the time and saw it said 10am, so I decided that I needed to see Louis before he gets too upset and has a panic attack. Only I know he has them and I normally sing to him to calm him down. I walked downstairs and Liam just smiled slightly and handed me my car keys knowing where I wanted to go.

"Harry, I swear if you do anything like that again, I wont hesitate to rip your balls off your body." he whispered the last part. I nodded before closing his door and seeing my car on the driveway. 'I guess Liam went back to get it' I thought before getting in and heading to get Louis something nice to apologize. Not realizing I had left my phone in Liam's house.

Louis' P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs, I rubbed my eyes and realized I was on the sofa and everything came back to me from the night before. The fight, The nightmare, and the panic attack. I sighed and looked to where I could hear Niall walking closer. I smiled at him and he smiled back before shoving a plate of bacon and eggs in front of me, I chuckled and took the plate of him.

He received a text and frowned as he read it, I immediately became worried. "Niall, whats wrong?" I said my voice wavering a little. He looked up at me with sorry eyes.

"Sorry, Lou, but I have to get to work they need me for album stuff, everything is really busy right now." I was upset but I understood why he had to go.

"It's okay, Niall, thanks for everything you did for me last night." He smiled and spoke.

"No problem Lou, I would do it anytime. But I really need to get going, bye mate." He started to walk towards the door but stopped and turned around. "Oh, Harry is at Liam's and he should be home soon." I nodded and turned back to the plate in front of me as I heard Niall leave. I sighed and lent back into the couch.

~
Half and hour later

I was now sat in my kitchen waiting for Harry to come back it was now 11am and he still wasn't home, so I decided to call Liam.

"Hey Lou, you okay?"

"Hi Li, I'm alright. But is Harry with you?"

"Uh, No. He left around an hour ago." I could hear it in his voice that he was just as confused as I was.